Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apparatjik

Featured Replies

Thank you soooooo much, Paula! :kiss:

I'm not sure about the lyrics but I think yours sound pretty close! :D

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Views 387.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah!! must go listen to it b4 they take it off!!....ya thanks Paula...you always have the hook up with these songs :P:P

ahhhh!! they have already taken it off it looks like!! o well...

ahhhh!! they have already taken it off it looks like!! o well...

Predictable! :laugh3:

Those boys.... :rolleyes: (or shoudl we say Mags??? XD) Well I manage to listen + extract it and I like it!!!!

  • Author

It's still there for me.... :\

ย 

ย 

I got this nice new message :D

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: more to brag to friends about

^ same for me

ย 

Thanks for the lyrics Paula, they seem right to me :smiley:

ย 

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: uncontrollable outbursts of joy

ย 

awww :nice:

  • Author

I dunno if this will give us a clue to some new track names, but on Last.fm there is a list of top tracks

ย 

Ferreting 90 plays

Ferreting (Bruce Parry Presents Amazon Tribes - Songs For Survival) 1 play

If 2 of Them are Dead 1 play

Did You Know MT Ruff (2) #01 1 play

Josie 1 play

Into Darkness We Descend 1 play

ย 

There is also a huge list of tracks on iLike....they can't all be genuine though :( but some might be....*hopeful*

ย 

Ferreting

ย 

Look kids! The sun is up! Do you know what this...

ย 

The Electric Eye 2

ย 

Frozen fingers

ย 

The Electric Eye

ย 

A Blues 2,12

ย 

Ferreting (sample)

ย 

Mainland

ย 

Frozen Fingers 2

ย 

If 2 of Them are Dead

ย 

Night Sun

ย 

one less worry (1st try)

ย 

Into Darkness We Descend

ย 

Square Pno Gridded

ย 

Sent From My bPhone

ย 

Mancaster Vomit Shy Forensic

ย 

kijtarappaeraew

ย 

Diamond Styrofoam

ย 

No Titles Were Harmed In The Making Of

ย 

Rid Me Of The Shingles, Mother

ย 

Beeve in C Sharp

ย 

The Atavar

ย 

Testoteknijk

ย 

Plethoric Rise to Shame

ย 

Browser Addict

ย 

Developed Hypno-Crisis

ย 

The Existential Crisis Of A Potential Outcome

ย 

Around The World In 80 Sprays

ย 

Barefoot and Pregnant

ย 

Biscuit Scribble

ย 

Hotdogs Die In Cars

ย 

Progressive Funk Jam In B-masturbate

ย 

Your Problem is Obvious

ย 

thebirthofapparatjik

ย 

Worn-out Plastic Frogs Of Yesteryear

ย 

Poodle Must Die

ย 

How Did You Think It Would Feel?

ย 

The Answer is 42

ย 

We Do Not Believe In Title Torture

ย 

Geltube Fellatones

ย 

The Fonts Killed Literary Style

ย 

Song Crystals

ย 

Posers Will Be Prosecuted

ย 

Confuse or Be Confused

ย 

Time To Get Medicated

ย 

Fight Apathy... Or Don't

ย 

A Slow Fall

ย 

Monkey Snorkle

ย 

Cancer Stick Redemption

ย 

B

ย 

Marimba And Ant Massacre

ย 

Kiss Your Computer

ย 

Too Much Time To Hack

ย 

4096 Colors (Half-Bright)

ย 

No Poodle... We Haven't Forgotten

ย 

Flum

ย 

Gubdubber Shenagians

ย 

HAM

ย 

The Enzymanic

ย 

I really wanna hear the track called 'The Answer is 42' - I hope that one is genuine :)

ย 

ย 

Links: http://www.last.fm/music/Apparatjik http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artist/Apparatjik/songs

That's interesting, Paula......thanx! :D

I hope they really recorded all thoese tracks! :thinking:

In the mean time.............

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: a ride

:wink3:

  • Author
It's still there for me.... :\

ย 

Ok, it definatly has gone now :(

ย 

I'll re-post the link, if anyone else wants it --> http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5...4e75f6e8ebb871

ย 

They have a new 'top friend' next to Josie. Phyllis Gap - she's rather scary looking! :confused:

ย 

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: more bang for your buck

ย 

:laugh3:

  • Author

Hang on...

ย 

The track is back..! But it's Snow Crystals now...someone cocked up methinks..:\

ย 

It's the same track isn't it..? This is all too confusing..:rolleyes3: I need to lie down...

That's interesting, Paula......thanx! :D

I hope they really recorded all thoese tracks! :thinking:

In the mean time.............

ย 

:wink3:

ย 

ooo Ab...:sneaky:

Hang on...

ย 

The track is back..! But it's Snow Crystals now...someone cocked up methinks..:\

ย 

It's the same track isn't it..? This is all too confusing..:rolleyes3: I need to lie down...

ย 

where is this at?? on the FB page ??? :thinking: they confuse me too!!

and where are all those song names u listed?? there is nothing like that on their FB

what about thier top friends??:thinking::inquisitive: on facebook ??

CONFUSED!!

I dunno if this will give us a clue to some new track names, but on Last.fm there is a list of top tracks

ย 

There is also a huge list of tracks on iLike....they can't all be genuine though :( but some might be....*hopeful*

ย 

I really wanna hear the track called 'The Answer is 42' - I hope that one is genuine :)

Links: http://www.last.fm/music/Apparatjik http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artist/Apparatjik/songs

ย 

Some of those are really weird :P

Sent From My bPhone

ย 

No Titles Were Harmed In The Making Of

ย 

Rid Me Of The Shingles, Mother

ย 

Testoteknijk

ย 

Around The World In 80 Sprays

ย 

Hotdogs Die In Cars

ย 

Progressive Funk Jam In B-masturbate

ย 

Poodle Must Die

ย 

The Fonts Killed Literary Style

ย 

Time To Get Medicated

ย 

Monkey Snorkle

ย 

No Poodle... We Haven't Forgotten

:lol:

ย 

And

Kiss Your Computer

Been there done that :rolleyes:

Hang on...

ย 

The track is back..! But it's Snow Crystals now...someone cocked up methinks..:\

ย 

It's the same track isn't it..? This is all too confusing..:rolleyes3: I need to lie down...

They're either drinking like there's no tomorrow or they are smoking some heavy stuff :P

i see snow crystals on their myspace page right now... :D

ย 

and it say they are online !:D:D

who do u think updates their pages???

  • Author
Some of those are really weird :P

ย 

What - and Flum isn't..? :P :D

ย 

Yeah, someone should learn booze and internet don't mix well..;)

ย 

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: quaker furniture tips

^anyone think this is one of Guy's...?

  • Author
Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: more dross than anywhere else on the net

ย 

:laugh3:

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: corduroy nightmares

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: frohsinn

:uhoh:

:lol:

i see snow crystals on their myspace page right now... :D

ย 

and it say they are online !:D:D

who do u think updates their pages???

It's probably Mags, doubt Guy has the time to do it.. don't really know what Jonas is doing these days :thinking:

What - and Flum isn't..? :P :D

Well that one wasn't news to me anymore, it's grossness had been previously revealed :P

Yeah, someone should learn booze and internet don't mix well..;)

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: quaker furniture tips

^anyone think this is one of Guy's...?

Ohh... that one has to be from our little italian furniture junkie :P

I'm starting to REALLY like Apparatjik... It's just so exciting that we have, like, 1 day for each song... but Paula's here to save us!!! Thanks Paula for all the links! :kiss:

I hope there's gonna be an album. But take your time, boys... :cool:

  • Author
It's probably Mags, doubt Guy has the time to do it.. don't really know what Jonas is doing these days :thinking:

ย 

I dunno...Guy's never far from that laptop...even on a plane...:thinking:

ย 

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: a free rainbow - no strings attached

ย 

Cool

ย 

2490367.530158.jpg

  • Author
I'm starting to REALLY like Apparatjik... It's just so exciting that we have, like, 1 day for each song... but Paula's here to save us!!! Thanks Paula for all the links! :kiss:

I hope there's gonna be an album. But take your time, boys... :cool:

ย 

hahaha I have Obsessive Compulsive Apparatjik Disorder...I can't stop refreshing...:rolleyes2:

Funny!!

I have the uhm... coughobssessivecompulsiveguystalkerdisordercough :uhoh:

I dunno...Guy's never far from that laptop...even on a plane...:thinking:

ย 

2490367.530158.jpg

Very true :nice:

I dunno...Guy's never far from that laptop...even on a plane...:thinking:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Cool

ย 

2490367.530158.jpg

ย 

thats what i was thinking too...i really hope it is him updating the pages...know its a long shot, but u never know

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.