• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: a better marriage

Uhm... thanks?? :thinking:

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: terra firma

EMI related?? Anyone?? :lol:

Ohhhh! I missed quite a day! I had to go to a conference for work today and I was completely offline, so thanks for the download link and all the posts - gotta keep track of things as they happen or you miss so much! :laugh3:

Love the two tracks (Flum and Snow Crystals), and can't wait to hear more!

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: a better marriage

Uhm... thanks?? :thinking:

Liars! :dozey:

good night apparat- chicks!! :D:D

ahhh the last thing i get b4 i go to bed...:wink3:

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: a ride

^^ i got that one too Ab...:P i call Guy to give me my ride! :wink3: :lol:

Nice! :wink3:

From their official website:

If I’m looking over your shoulder it’s only because...

Boys, I'm blushing! :blush:

Btw Liz, I knew about the "drunken" tracks from this pic :D

studiojan092.jpg

Did you tell the other Apparat-chicks about the meaning of "Ferreting"?! :P:laugh3:

*Runs & hides!*

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: the lint from our navels

Ewwwww!!!!

some people spend an exorbitant amount of their time writing this dumb stuff down for other people to ponder.
- from the datascroll :lol:

<!-- Hello -->

<!-- We can see you looking at the source code :P -->

<!-- We won't tell anyone if you don't ;) -->

<!-- If you are looking for clues, they're everywhere. If we told you where they were it would spoil the fun. -->

<!-- Step away from the source code and no one will get hurt. -->

<!-- Have a wonderful day. We are sure we will meet again. -->

<!-- Arrivederci -->

^Got that from the source code of the main website - cheeky buggers!

I've saved all the new background images too - I'll upload them later..I really must do some work and stop obsessing about these guys.. ;)

myspace-bg.jpg

Hey squareone13, where did this one come from?

some people spend an exorbitant amount of their time writing this dumb stuff down for other people to ponder.

Are they talking about themselves for posting the stuff, or us for reposting and pondering? I don't really get it, but my first thought was they were annoyed that some folks on forums have listed out all the texts in the datascroll because it 'ruins the fun'. But I guess they could be poking fun at themselves for putting it together for us in the first place...?

:shrug:

Hey squareone13, where did this one come from?

Are they talking about themselves for posting the stuff, or us for reposting and pondering? I don't really get it, but my first thought was they were annoyed that some folks on forums have listed out all the texts in the datascroll because it 'ruins the fun'. But I guess they could be poking fun at themselves for putting it together for us in the first place...?

:shrug:

Call me Paula btw ;)

I got it off their datascroll - I assumed they were laughing at themselves for sitting around thinking up all this random stuff for us to read. I must admit, I didn't even see it the other way round until you pointed it out, but I guess it could be a possiblility. OMG! they're talking about US aren't they.. ;) :P

From the way they are doing this; all the little bits dropped here, there and everywhere - My guess is they want to create discussions about it. :\

I'd have thought it was pretty pointless listing out all the datascroll texts cos I got the impression they were adding new ones to it quite often - or maybe I just keep getting old ones I haven't seen before....:dozey:

Which other forums are discussing the changes then..? I'd be interested to see if people have found any more of these 'clues'...

Thought I'd join here because I'm a coldplay fan and also it'd be kool to meet Apparat-chicks. I bought Bruce Parry's Songs for Survival and watched the tv series too and I'm also a Magne fan. I caught Ferreting, Frozen Fingers and also Flum on myspace but when I went back to listen to Flum it had been removed. I've missed out on hearing the Birth of Apparatjik and quite a few other songs on myspace but I'm enjoying Snow Crystals however I was wondering if anyone knows about an upcoming EP/album and the possibility of a live tour? I'd like to play the songs on my ipod in the near future.

Hey Apparatjik - you're not from the band are you..? hehehe just kidding ;)

No-one knows anything about any releases or tours..yet...hopefully one day....

Links to all the tracks are here in this thread - hang on I'll find a few..

Flum --> http://www.mediafire.com/?yyznjz2zdwj

birthofapparatjik --> http://www.mediafire.com/?lmtmow50tty

@ Paula, thanks for the thoughts, I am sure you are right that they want to create discussion about it, but then too there's 'keep it a secret' and that note in their source code telling us to back away :laugh3:

Re: other forums, I'll send you a PM because I have an idea ;)

@ hera_g89, I like Snow Crystals a lot too!

<!-- Arrivederci -->

mmmmhhh..it's quite strange they're using and italian word :thinking:

myspace-bg.jpg

I want the unpixelated version of this pic :D

Yeah we should unite forces with the other forums, maybe we could come up with something :nice:

Thnx squareone13. I've been trying to understand the clues given on twitter etc but I'm hopeless.

Oh yeah, I can't understand them either. :lol:

@ Paula, thanks for the thoughts, I am sure you are right that they want to create discussion about it, but then too there's 'keep it a secret' and that note in their source code telling us to back away :laugh3:

Re: other forums, I'll send you a PM because I have an idea ;)

@'keep it a secret' - That's true, hadn't thought about that. Ah well, I'm rubbish with secrets anyway.. ;)

I've joined a Mew forum (I see you on the same one !) but they don't seem as excited about the project as we are :dozey:

I want the unpixelated version of this pic :D

Me too - this was the smallest I could take it without it getting too small to see :) I reckon it's the boys in those horrid ski-jackets, hence the colours.. ;)

I've joined a Mew forum (I see you on the same one !) but they don't seem as excited about the project as we are :dozey:

Really? :\

boooo them

actually, seeing how many people are writing in this topic, the percentage of coldplayers interested is really small as well :lol:

Call me Paula btw ;)

I got it off their datascroll - I assumed they were laughing at themselves for sitting around thinking up all this random stuff for us to read. I must admit, I didn't even see it the other way round until you pointed it out, but I guess it could be a possiblility. OMG! they're talking about US aren't they.. ;) :P

From the way they are doing this; all the little bits dropped here, there and everywhere - My guess is they want to create discussions about it. :\

To me, the boys have nothing to do with the datascroll...I think it's a robot thing, like in the game 'talking with God' : http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

You write something and the programm answers :lol: (and it kinda make sense!)

I think it's the same kinda of programm here... ;) Plus, I don't think the boys would have the time to make up that lot of nonsens :lol:

how have i forgotten about this thread? :\

ones that i have gotten:

hello, we are apparatjik, and we are here to give you:

disappointment

micro quasars on a plate

time away from your loved ones

veratrine

the quiet intellectual friend with glasses who lets you finish your lines while nodding

wetter dreams :wink3: haha thanks boys i need that one!

a black hole in your universe

more bang for your buck....(i hope so! :lol:)

sensory overload

diamonds and pearls

cheap thrills

an indecent proposal

more trouble than you need

a better marriage

an argument

fireplace distortion

something to think you have to think about

the best of the worst

a nice big chocolate bar :)

the kiss of life :kiss: