✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

You were faster than me!! XD But thx for it, I didn't have the 'birth of Apparatjik'!

Come on, this is the best sport you guys ever created!! And I cry tonight but of joy..WE WON!!!!!!!!!! Amazing game on both side, I almost have a heart attack every 5min XD...Didn't expect a win, but tonight we were on FIRE :cool:

>>Sorry for the disturb, Back to Apparatjik :P

Only cos I uploaded it the other day - dunno why I didn't think to post the link in here before...:confused: ..silly me..

Well done on the ruggers :thumbsup: Looks like it was a dramatic match and a close score..

Anyway, back on topic...I just got free glow sticks...:laugh3:

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: glow sticks for free!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: sensitive poetry readings
:laugh3::nice:

So they're working together then? Or is this stuff they did when they recorded Ferreting?

Either way, hooray! :cool: I love Ferreting, it's gorgeous. (It currently has 26 plays on my Zen, apparently, which is alot) Excited to hear what else they came up with.

No problem!! Glad to help ;)

With download helper, you can also extract video from youtube ot other stuff...^^ But sometimes (depends of the encoding) it doesn't work like on coldplay.com...:/

For those who are not geek enough, here 'Frozen fingers'

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JSXJ7E96

Enjoy!!

Mouhahahaaaa I'm glad I extract this as well yesterday!!

So the 'Apparatjik Mayhem' vid is here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0RIRSD9

I take credit card if you want to show your gratitude... :D

Thanks so much!!

So they're working together then? Or is this stuff they did when they recorded Ferreting?

They had some studio time together in November in New York I think and again in January in Norway. There's some talk of them doing an album but I think it's very much early days on that score...tho' I've got my fingers crossed..!

All these changes are rolling out slowly, things appear then disappear or get changed or added to..it's fun keeping track of it all :D

Photos from Jan 09...

studiojan09-1.jpg

studiojan09-2.jpg

studiojan09-3.jpg

Thanks for all the updates Paula...and I discovered the meaning of the numbers the strange robotic voice is saying when you click on "enjoy" on their website, thanks to the a-ha italian fansite, it's their birth dates :nice:

A P P A R A T J I K

1 8 0 4 6 9 (Martin Terefe)

2 1 0 9 7 6 (Jonas Bjerre)

0 1 1 1 6 2 (Magne Furuholmen)

1 2 0 4 7 8 (Guy Berryman)

And everytime you update their official website the background imagine changes..I'm saving them all

Woooot I'm loving all this mystery :D

They had some studio time together in November in New York I think and again in January in Norway. There's some talk of them doing an album but I think it's very much early days on that score...tho' I've got my fingers crossed..!

All these changes are rolling out slowly, things appear then disappear or get changed or added to..it's fun keeping track of it all :D

Photos from Jan 09...

studiojan09-1.jpg

studiojan09-2.jpg

studiojan09-3.jpg

aw Paula thanks for the pics!!!! mags looks a bit dif. in teh first one!! :lol: but Guy is smokin' !!!

where did u find that first one at??

aw Paula thanks for the pics!!!! mags looks a bit dif. in teh first one!! :lol: but Guy is smokin' !!!

where did u find that first one at??

hehehe yeah, dunno who that random dude with Guy is...love Guy in his hoodie tho'

I got the pic from here --> http://my.opera.com/moodsofnorway/blog/show.dml/2908622

some clothing company that were hanging out in the studio with them... :\

hehehe yeah, dunno who that random dude with Guy is...love Guy in his hoodie tho'

I got the pic from here --> http://my.opera.com/moodsofnorway/blog/show.dml/2908622

some clothing company that were hanging out in the studio with them... :\

o haha i thought the pic said the random dude was mags...but it didnt look like him really to me :thinking:

a clothing compnay :P:P typical...bet Guy was shopping for some new clothes while working in teh studio too :P

hahaha your new avi!!:laugh3::laugh3: very cute paula!

o haha i thought the pic said the random dude was mags...but it didnt look like him really to me :thinking:

a clothing compnay :P:P typical...bet Guy was shopping for some new clothes while working in teh studio too :P

hahaha your new avi!!:laugh3::laugh3: very cute paula!

Thanks :kiss: We have Red Nose Day (for Comic Relief) here in a fortnight - I thought Will n Guy should show their support..!

I'll bet he was bagging himself some free clothes....that's a Moods of Norway hoodie he's got on..;)

Fresh tweet:

Why feel blue when you can feel purple?

Fresh MySpace quotes:

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: all our cooking recipies

^their spelling mistakes , not mine.. :lol:

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: corndogs

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: a bigger waistline

^that'll be cos of the corndogs :lol:

Hello, we are Apparatjik, and we are here to give you: diamonds & pearls

^yes, please

Ooooh, there's too many for me to quote - sooooo funny :D

Apparatjik1.jpg

The guy in black on the far right looks like Guy Berryman and the guy at the computer looks like Glen Hansard.:confused:

*googles Glen Hansard* hahaha, no it's not

Yep, that's our Guy...and 'Glen' is actually Mags from Aha...! :P

Martin is the bloke on the left with glasses, I'm guessing Jonas is the bloke in the grey jumper next to Guy and I dunno who the dude in pink is...

I wish we had more pics of the four of them together...:(

edit: Oh yeah..I forgot the singing shots...:rolleyes:

appart15.jpg