✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEY I got my package today! I was realyl suprised that they managed to fit it to the post box so I didn't even have to go pick it up from the post office! Hey are the colors of the blocks in your shirt a bit like..faded in a way? like not very bright colors :confused: I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be like that.. but yeah it's all great! Number on my vinyl is 522 and I'm happy now! :heart:

Yes, apart for a few other problems about my shirt (which I already exposed in the apparatchick forum), the print is faded..all in all I am not happy and I hope Sandbag can solve my problems :disappointed:

Is that what you meant?

I think she was talking about the screensaver.

If I may, I'll explain this in spanish...

Mira, no se que sistema operativo tengas, yo tengo windows 7 y es diferente pero haber si me acuerdo como se cambiaba. En el escritorio le das click derecho y luego te vas a propiedades. Ahí debe de venir una especie de pestaña o algo por el estilo que diga "protector de pantalla", le das click y te va a aparecer una lista con los protectores de pantalla que tienes y seleccionas el de Datascroll y le das Aceptar y ya debe de estar todo bien para que ya te aparezca. Si todavía tienes problemas busca en google las instrucciones para cambiarlo, capaz que le entiendes más que a mi :P

• 2 weeks later...

You know what Paula? Remember how I said I wanted to guess but couldn't win because I couldn't have internet people sending me stuff? Well scratch that, because I'm going to college in August and then I'll have a new address. So I'll enter anyways! If I somehow manage to get the closest, I can get it! *I still probably won't win though. :P*