✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good I finally know, thanks. Now I do know that Martin is the one singing in Supersonic Sound…right?

you dream ? :inquisitive:

the day him left Hollywood and will be true.

them because they are all falses, but I have a good appreciation by my lovely men etc.

There is no about apparatjik. there is only with or against apparatjik. we have been left too long in this cold outlandish place to be denied. granted, some of us have certain characteristics, some have others. but we all share the same genepool. but nothing. no buts, no ifs. it starts with an experiment and continues with another. and so it goes. one day you come home and find a different you in the mirror. hullo. days are nowhere nearly done before they are gone. change the frequency. sleepless saga nights; frozen fingers, frozen moments of zen. and the realization:

we were somewhere. somewhere else we were. not no more. we are here.

cos your photographic manipulation skills are superb!!

aw common! :lol: I'm not gonna manipulate anything this time 'cus I don't have any rights on the awesome photos flying around the web :shame:

And you can submit 32 images, I'm sure they're gonna pick up some of yours :)

aw common! :lol: I'm not gonna manipulate anything this time 'cus I don't have any rights on the awesome photos flying around the web :shame:

And you can submit 32 images, I'm sure they're gonna pick up some of yours :)

wait so what are you going to do?!:confused:

:lol:

I sure hope so, that would be amazing :surprised:

ohjoyplz.png[/url]

*runs off*

:laugh3:oh Thalia..wie lustig:P

Hello Apparatchiks! :D

I've got a question about the Start at the top!!!-competition-thingy, it says that you have to submit photos. So they only take photos? No drawn artworks, 3D objects or anything? :sad:

You can take photo's of drawn artwork. At least, that's what I did.

and yeah, Supersonic Sound is sung by Martin.

Good I finally know, thanks. Now I do know that Martin is the one singing in Supersonic Sound…right?

you dream ? :inquisitive:

the day him left Hollywood and will be true.

them because they are all falses, but I have a good appreciation by my lovely men etc.

There is no about apparatjik. there is only with or against apparatjik. we have been left too long in this cold outlandish place to be denied. granted, some of us have certain characteristics, some have others. but we all share the same genepool. but nothing. no buts, no ifs. it starts with an experiment and continues with another. and so it goes. one day you come home and find a different you in the mirror. hullo. days are nowhere nearly done before they are gone. change the frequency. sleepless saga nights; frozen fingers, frozen moments of zen. and the realization:

we were somewhere. somewhere else we were. not no more. we are here.

All sing real and anybody is on coldplay. just for sayd

• 2 weeks later...

Now they want us all to plant trees!! :D

inviting all apparatjiks to participate in outland tree-planting action,

starting super friday 11.02.2011 the first 1000 apparatjiks to buy and plant sapling, with snapshot of plant with name of person planting, and place and date of tree planted indicated clearly in writings on photo and register on

this webpaging: apparatjik.com/agreeneryouniverse/

will receiving free new apparatjik music – at least one, maybe more times

http://apparatjik.com/bulletins/agreeneryouniverse/

For those that can't plant an actual tree but would like to, may I humbly suggest bunging one on here - http://www.mokugift.com/island/apparatchick

Ta very much xx