✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

Yeah, if I had an iPad...but I'm not gonna spend at least 500€ just for this app, as cool as it seems to be.

The Banana song is the one they played in Graz, I wanna listen to them so I can understand which others they played that day, it seems they're gonna make the album availabe in a more common way soon, so I guess us iPad-deprived have to wait a little bit more :shrug:

edit: stupid question, but what's the album title? :thinking:

It doesn't actually say. It only has a list of the song titles, so I guess we'll have to wait until it's actually released. They've got some great songs though :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't actually say. It only has a list of the song titles, so I guess we'll have to wait until it's actually released. They've got some great songs though :D

Oh ok, well thanks anyway, we just have to wait I guess, though it's torture to know they're out there :bomb:

Yep, I got it yesterday. Mainly it's just pictures of their performances in the cube and some other random things. The music is good, but it's less weird and more mainstream than We Are Here. They actually (no jokes) have a song called "Don't Eat The Whole Banana". No kidding. :awesome:

All the new songs are called:

Time Police

Sequential

Your Voice Needs Subtitles

Signs of Waking (in which our lovely Guy Berryman sings :wacky:)

Past

Combat Disco

Do It Myself

(Dot Comma Comma Dot)

(Don't Eat The Whole) Banana

92Mo

Super-Positions

Control Part

Only problem being that you can't listen to them any other way than on the iPad. :shrug:

There is also those transmission from iTunes, a comic, a video of Jonas eating Zonk, they gave medals to everyone who planted trees for A Greener Youniverse, What is Apparatjik?, and lots of random pictures and videos. Get it, it's heaps of fun (if you liked their website that is!) ;)

What's the comic about? And could you tell us more about the medals for a greener youniverse please

What's the comic about? And could you tell us more about the medals for a greener youniverse please

The comic is basically a story of what the Apparatjik are, coming from the perspective of a reporter girl. I'll try and get some pictures for you all so you're not completely confused! :D And the medals is just a list of everyone's names (followed by an A) that planted a tree for them. I guess it's just nice to see your name on the list! :lol:

I planted a tree for the greener youniverse and i did not get any sonic transmissions!!
Me neither. I planted trees and submitted them to agreeneryuniverse but I didn't see my name in the list. :(

Maybe they only picked a few?

merrycube, how come you can't register to apparatchickforum.com?

:\ anyone got their new album in mp3 ? I can't register here http://www.apparatchickforum.com/index.php

I am waiting for my confirmation e-mail so I can register!

It is frustrating because I want the tunes!

I've heard (Don't Eat The Whole) Banana and Signs of Walking.

Apparently there is another issue coming out in February, so maybe even more!

Hi guys, so glad you're wanting to join the apparatchick forum. You can register really easily but all new accounts have to be activated by admin (that's me :P) We had to have admin activation because of all the spam accounts that get created every day (you wouldn't believe the amount we attract!) and this was the best way to keep all the nasty spam posts to a minimum. I've activated loads of new accounts over the last 24 hours but sometimes it's hard to distinguish real people from the spammers and I don't always get it right, sorry - plus sometimes it takes a while, what with different timezones and the fact I have to do boring things like sleep and go to work sometimes. :lol: Anyway, I seem to remember activating a merrycube so that one should work. Let me know if you're still struggling to get in, or if anyone else comes along and wants to register, give me a heads-up on your username and I can activate you asap :nice:

Thanks guys

I was able to find a download link, but I'd love to join that forum just to be part of that community because I love the strangeness of Apparatjik!

Apparatjik World is a great album, I think it flows well just as great as 'We Are Here' and the song with Guy, Sequential is GREAT

^ Thank you Paula too! for making this all possible for chicks :D

You deserve an Apparatjik medal :thumbsup:

This! Paula is da best :nod:

Also can I give a thumbs up for Mr Berryman singing in Sequential, it's so strange to have him lead singing, I need to get used to it :wacko:

Me neither. I planted trees and submitted them to agreeneryuniverse but I didn't see my name in the list. :(

Maybe they only picked a few?

merrycube, how come you can't register to apparatchickforum.com?

:inquisitive: oh, I mean I'm still waiting the confirmation email.