✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay RIngtones

Susan13

Ho do you get good Coldplay ringtones? I have Clocks on my phone which I bought through Verizon, but it isn't that good. Not the song, but the way Verizon made the ringtone. I have one of those little micro disc and I put Life in Technicolor on my phone, but I can't get the song to go to my ringtones.

There is also software you can get. My friend has Roxio and you chose the song you want then cut the part you want. You can get a little card that goes into your phone and computer so you can put it on there, or you can send it to your phone! And the quality is just like the cd:D

I use a program called audacity to edit songs. If your phone can play .mp3 files it's no problem at all to "design" a ringtone yourself and then put it on your phone by cable or Bluetooth or whatever...

You can choose which part of the song you want, add fade-in and -out...

There are many more features.

I confess here that I cut together a .mp3 for my alarm:

Chris sang "Wake up, it's a beautiful morning" on Edith Bowman's show at the end of January and I cut that bit out, put it into a new file, added a song and it's now my alarm sound! :lol:

audacity[/url] to edit songs. If your phone can play .mp3 files it's no problem at all to "design" a ringtone yourself and then put it on your phone by cable or Bluetooth or whatever...

Chris sang "Wake up, it's a beautiful morning" on Edith Bowman's show at the end of January and I cut that bit out, put it into a new file, added a song and it's now my alarm sound! :lol:

do u have a link for that ringtone? i would like to have that too :D

Great alarm sound SueDeNimes!

I wonder how many naps you take every day just to listen to it?! :D

I just use the "disc2phone" software to copy a song from cd to phone and then set it as a ringtone. It's not a Coldplay one though :P

audacity[/url] to edit songs. If your phone can play .mp3 files it's no problem at all to "design" a ringtone yourself and then put it on your phone by cable or Bluetooth or whatever...

Oh Thanks :)

• 11 years later...

I found some Coldplay ringtones at suonerietelefono

After 11 years, almost no one uses ringtones anymore. My phone is on silent mode 24/7 hahahaha! I used to have a lot of Coldplay ringtones, I was fascinated by a MID ringtone of Speed Of Sound that was almost as good as the real song! Also loved the Enjoy The Silence one that I used to have. Lots of nostalgia here!!!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

These days I have Clocks set as my ringtone. Despite being the most random thing to play out of nowhere when someone calls me, it still manages to make me smile and be a little crazy about it for a while. :joy:

OMG, I have Clocks as my ringtone too ! But the keys/pad multitrack, so it goes into that spacey atmosphere after the piano riff :)

And nice new profile pic you have !

• Wow 1

OMG, I have Clocks as my ringtone too ! But the keys/pad multitrack, so it goes into that spacey atmosphere after the piano riff :)

And nice new profile pic you have !

I never thought that someone would use stem tracks as their ringtone! :eek:

I usually use the studio version and occasionally cut it unless I want it to play right from the very start.

And thank you! :heart_eyes: I was longing to bring out something new, haha.

• Like 1