June 13, 200917 yr amazing combination. i just realized, we could all meet and not even know that the persone we were talking to was a member of coldplaying. thats weird.
June 13, 200917 yr ... just thought i should tell you that Snow Patrol is opening. I'm *super* excited about this!!! This is Snow Patrol's 3rd visit to Wpg and they've gone from the Pyramid to the Burt to the Arena! I'll definitely miss the smaller venues!!! No chance of autographs afterwards or setlists, I'm sure! Anyone else see Snow Patrol before?
June 13, 200917 yr no, but im so excited to see them, i love them. :dance: have you ever been to a show at the MTS centre before? i havent.
June 13, 200917 yr no, but im so excited to see them, i love them. :dance: have you ever been to a show at the MTS centre before? i havent. Only one; Simple Plan. I totally needed earplugs because of the screaming teenage girls. I might still pack ear plugs for Monday, just in case. People say the sound is alright for an Arena. It's a new Arena, so the facilities etc are nice.
June 13, 200917 yr how far away were you? because i have far seats and want to know if it will still be good.
June 13, 200917 yr how far away were you? because i have far seats and want to know if it will still be good. We were on the floor! :D My friend won us tickets! Have you checked out MTS's website to get an idea for your view? *link* <--- And if I were you, I'd keep trying the TicketMaster page (it's still my homepage! LOL) for tickets in case some better seats get released, then you could sell your tickets to some friends (no scalpers, of course!!!). That's what I did when I snatched up my floor seats that Wednesday that they miraculously released some! Will this be your first CP show?
June 13, 200917 yr Enjoy your time in our fair city. Thanks for the kind welcome! It'll be my first visit to Winnipeg and I'm looking forward to it!
June 13, 200917 yr I am a little nervous... I really really want to grab some of the butterflies after the concert, but am worried that I won't be allowed onto the floor by security. If, by any chance, I am not able to grab some, would anyone at the Winnipeg show be able to grab me a handful? Please please please? I would be forever indebted to you!! Let me know? Thanks fans!
June 13, 200917 yr Me too. We're up in the third section and aren't allowed below that. But we want butterflies so bad - hoping they will come near or someone will drop one or grab us some - something.
June 14, 200917 yr I'll do my best to get some extra butterflies! I assume there should be plenty on the floor? What do they actually look like? Any pics posted? 1 MORE SLEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!! white.shadows; do you need tips on where to eat/shop/hang out? :D VJ's on Main and Broadway has wicked burgers and fries! The Forks has a great mix of shops and restaurants.
June 14, 200917 yr How will we recognize each other? We should all wear nametags or something with our usernames on, or that say "Coldplayer" :laugh3:
June 14, 200917 yr Anyone know for sure what time it starts? When should we get there? Doors: 6pm Show (ie Howling Bells): 7pm OMG....doors will be open in 24hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drummer: :dance:
June 15, 200917 yr Here is to hoping there is a new Candian setlist. Maybe a Bryan Adams or Neil Young cover on the B-stage! Kick off the Canadian leg with passion guys! Make them remember Canada!
June 15, 200917 yr Here is to hoping there is a new Candian setlist. Maybe a Bryan Adams or Neil Young cover on the B-stage! Kick off the Canadian leg with passion guys! Make them remember Canada! Oh, that's right! This is the kick-off for the '09 Canadian Leg!!! Neil Young would be fab....please no Guess Who!!! :confused: *lol* And I'm soooo happy for the people in Vancouver; 2 nights! Woot! *is somewhat envious* :D Vancouver '03 was my 1st Coldplay show!!! :D
June 15, 200917 yr One more sleep! Whooooo hoooooo! I'll be on the floor (row 16) and I could definitely get some extra butterflies for those in need. I have lots of butterflies already from the St. Paul show last fall. Send me a message sometime between now and the show so I know how many I need to grab. :D Crests of Daylight and Tonii you guys are going to have a BLAST tomorrow! Great choice for your first concert. ;) I totally agree it would be awesome to see a change in the setlist for the start of the Canadian tour. A Neil Young cover would be great! Is everyone bringing their camera? Hopefully we'll get lots of great video's and pics!
June 15, 200917 yr One more sleep! Whooooo hoooooo! I'll be on the floor (row 16) and I could definitely get some extra butterflies for those in need. I have lots of butterflies already from the St. Paul show last fall. Send me a message sometime between now and the show so I know how many I need to grab. :D Crests of Daylight and Tonii you guys are going to have a BLAST tomorrow! Great choice for your first concert. ;) I totally agree it would be awesome to see a change in the setlist for the start of the Canadian tour. A Neil Young cover would be great! Is everyone bringing their camera? Hopefully we'll get lots of great video's and pics! You should do a confetti pinata! :wink3:
June 15, 200917 yr How will we recognize each other? We should all wear nametags or something with our usernames on, or that say "Coldplayer" :thinking: i think i like this idea.
June 15, 200917 yr Me and Crests are in the 300s, and we really want butterflies. How will we find each other????
Create an account or sign in to comment