✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Jun-2009: MTS Centre, Winnipeg, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vi

I've uploaded my video of GPASAYF/Talk. I was situated right in front of the B stage so I had a great view. I also synced up separate audio (recorded from same show of course) so it sounds a lot better than the original audio from my camera.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-VxD14s_A8]YouTube - Coldplay - God Put A Smile/Talk - Winnipeg 6/15/09[/ame]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've uploaded my video of GPASAYF/Talk. I was situated right in front of the B stage so I had a great view. I also synced up separate audio (recorded from same show of course) so it sounds a lot better than the original audio from my camera.

YouTube - Coldplay - God Put A Smile/Talk - Winnipeg 6/15/09

You really had a GREAT view!!

Thanks for the video!

(Humping Chris :wink3:)

Awesome video! :D

What row were you in? It seemed like you were standing right where I was (Row 16, seat 9) so you must have been pretty close.

If you have anymore videos I'd love to see them (I'd even pay for video's of the Winnipeg show on DVD).

I have one video of The Hardest Part / Postcards from Far Away but You Tube won't let me upload it. :(

We recorded the whole concert in High definition video and also separate lossless audio from Row 6 right next to the stage (Johnny's side) We'll be uploading them on Dime in the next few days for anyone who torrents! Now back to Edmonton for Thursday night, and Vancouver on Saturday - YAYYY.

How did I not see this earlier... :o

I hope you have a great time at the rest of the Canadian shows, hopefullly the crowd is as good as Winnipeg! ;)

If possible, could you let us know when the video has been updated on Dime? *purty please*

I'd even be willing to pay you for a DVD copy! :D

Umm.. nope, i was in one spot (Floor, Row 14) besides going to the end of the runway where CM was. My camera is a few years old actually, no space age equipment here! It's a Canon Powershot S5 IS with the CHDK hack applied to it. You can learn more about the hack by googling "CHDK Canon Hack" or something. The camera itself has a 12x optical zoom.

The hack allows me to take pictures in RAW format and I did some post-processing in Photoshop to give the photos more character.

Oh how I love RAW format. Thats a cool little hack. Photography no longer requires skill with RAW. None the less amazing pictures.

Great-sounding audio....where could I find the full concert audio recording?

• 4 weeks later...
We recorded the whole concert in High definition video and also separate lossless audio from Row 6 right next to the stage (Johnny's side) We'll be uploading them on Dime in the next few days for anyone who torrents! Now back to Edmonton for Thursday night, and Vancouver on Saturday - YAYYY.

Any progress made on this video? I'm dying to take a look and relive the entire concert again! :)

• 1 month later...
How did I not see this earlier... :o

I hope you have a great time at the rest of the Canadian shows, hopefullly the crowd is as good as Winnipeg! ;)

If possible, could you let us know when the video has been updated on Dime? *purty please*

I'd even be willing to pay you for a DVD copy! :D

Sorry for the delay, we were in Europe seeing four U2 concerts (Barcelona and Milan) and got those authored and uploaded first. Also, our audio wasn't the best, so we got permission to use Tapehead2's fixed audio for the DVD. Anyway, its all done and the first DVD is uploaded on Dime and coldplaybootlegs - hope you enjoy it!! 2nd DVD will be uploaded shortly.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=263806

• 4 weeks later...