✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Jun-2009: MTS Centre, Winnipeg, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought i should tell you that Snow Patrol is opening.

I'm *super* excited about this!!! This is Snow Patrol's 3rd visit to Wpg and they've gone from the Pyramid to the Burt to the Arena! I'll definitely miss the smaller venues!!! No chance of autographs afterwards or setlists, I'm sure!

Anyone else see Snow Patrol before?

no, but im so excited to see them, i love them. :dance:

have you ever been to a show at the MTS centre before? i havent.

Only one; Simple Plan. I totally needed earplugs because of the screaming teenage girls. I might still pack ear plugs for Monday, just in case. People say the sound is alright for an Arena. It's a new Arena, so the facilities etc are nice.

how far away were you? because i have far seats and want to know if it will still be good.

We were on the floor! :D My friend won us tickets!

Have you checked out MTS's website to get an idea for your view?

*link* <---

And if I were you, I'd keep trying the TicketMaster page (it's still my homepage! LOL) for tickets in case some better seats get released, then you could sell your tickets to some friends (no scalpers, of course!!!). That's what I did when I snatched up my floor seats that Wednesday that they miraculously released some! Will this be your first CP show?

I am a little nervous... I really really want to grab some of the butterflies after the concert, but am worried that I won't be allowed onto the floor by security. If, by any chance, I am not able to grab some, would anyone at the Winnipeg show be able to grab me a handful? Please please please? I would be forever indebted to you!!

Let me know? Thanks fans!

I'll do my best to get some extra butterflies! I assume there should be plenty on the floor? What do they actually look like? Any pics posted?

1 MORE SLEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!

white.shadows; do you need tips on where to eat/shop/hang out? :D

VJ's on Main and Broadway has wicked burgers and fries!

The Forks has a great mix of shops and restaurants.

Here is to hoping there is a new Candian setlist. Maybe a Bryan Adams or Neil Young cover on the B-stage!

Kick off the Canadian leg with passion guys! Make them remember Canada!

Oh, that's right! This is the kick-off for the '09 Canadian Leg!!! Neil Young would be fab....please no Guess Who!!! :confused: *lol*

And I'm soooo happy for the people in Vancouver; 2 nights! Woot!

*is somewhat envious*

:D

Vancouver '03 was my 1st Coldplay show!!! :D

One more sleep! Whooooo hoooooo! dance.gif

I'll be on the floor (row 16) and I could definitely get some extra butterflies for those in need. I have lots of butterflies already from the St. Paul show last fall. Send me a message sometime between now and the show so I know how many I need to grab. :D

Crests of Daylight and Tonii you guys are going to have a BLAST tomorrow! Great choice for your first concert. ;)

I totally agree it would be awesome to see a change in the setlist for the start of the Canadian tour. A Neil Young cover would be great!

Is everyone bringing their camera? Hopefully we'll get lots of great video's and pics!

One more sleep! Whooooo hoooooo! dance.gif

I'll be on the floor (row 16) and I could definitely get some extra butterflies for those in need. I have lots of butterflies already from the St. Paul show last fall. Send me a message sometime between now and the show so I know how many I need to grab. :D

Crests of Daylight and Tonii you guys are going to have a BLAST tomorrow! Great choice for your first concert. ;)

I totally agree it would be awesome to see a change in the setlist for the start of the Canadian tour. A Neil Young cover would be great!

Is everyone bringing their camera? Hopefully we'll get lots of great video's and pics!

You should do a confetti pinata! :wink3: