✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Jun-2009: MTS Centre, Winnipeg, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vi

I am counting down the hours until the show!! I am so happy they are finally in home territory for me, this show is that much more meaningful!!

I'm bringing a camera in (of course!!) and hope that I get a lot of amazing pictures!!

I know my tears will flow once the opening notes of Life in Technicolor starts!! HAHAHAH!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and if I manage to get to the floor to grab some butterflies, I'll grab a load and get some for fellow concert-goers that might not be able to get down to the floor!

AND DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR FREE CD ON YOUR WAY OUT!!!

You guys...

This is gonna be insane.

floor row 15!

I wish there WAS some way of finding all the Coldplayers in the audience.

I'm sure we'll all be wearing Coldplay shirts, but...tonight...everyone will.

I'll try to answer a couple of questions:

Start times (and jeez I hope I'm right!)

7:00 Howling Bells

7:45 Snow Patrol

9:00 Coldplay

(This is based on start times reported at the San Antonio show last week.)

Cameras:

All tickets say "No Cameras". What they mean is "no professional cameras". If you bring in a smallish point and shoot digital that you could slide into your front pocket then no problem. If you try to bring in an SLR camera then expect problems.

Also, some security staff will confiscate cameras/cell phones if you shoot video. The guy beside me received a warning at the Oasis concert last summer. 30 minutes later he was shooting again and the security guy took away his camera. He begged him to give it back and they settled out of court after the dude agreed to erase all the video and show the security guy that he had done so. This seems to be problematic on the floor. From my experience you won't have any issue with this from the stands.

Hey guys.

SOOO PUMPED!!!!!!!

But quick chance for anyone that still wants a ticket. When they first went on sale, I managed to get one before they were all gone, but it wasn't what i wanted. Anyway, I nabbed some floor seats, and so, am giving away the one i bought for RETAIL. That's 111.50.

I don't want to make any profit off of this, especially since we're all Coldplayers.

Message me, and let me know!

See you all there. Hopefully. Oh and Tonii. By the end of tonight, I am SURE you'll have a Coldplay t-shirt.

So excited! Me and my friend have floor too.

Is it just me, or does anyone else's ticket say 7:30? Im glad I looke here/other places otherwise I would of not known it started at 7 :confused:

Thanks. So, if these are the right times, any idea when it will be over?

Yeah, those showtimes are pretty accurate. The San Antonio show was over about 10:55pm, and they came on about 9:05pm. Have fun, you won't be dissapointed!! :cool:

Basically if the show starts at 7pm, it's usually over by 11pm. If it starts at 7:30pm, everything just shifts forward about 1/2 an hour...

You guys...

This is gonna be insane.

floor row 15!

I wish there WAS some way of finding all the Coldplayers in the audience.

I'm sure we'll all be wearing Coldplay shirts, but...tonight...everyone will.

:dance:

Anybody is willing to send live updates? :nice: (Via twitter)