✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Motors Place

Just got tickets for Vancouver June 20, 2009 only balcony seats but I'm happy to get tickets. I have a feeling there won't be many seats available when they go on sale to the public tommorrow.

Presale password for ticketmaster.ca is strings

:)

Im starting to think I should have taken some seats in the 119-115 area that I passed up.. I forgot how in these arenas the floor is flat and its hard to see above people's heads at more than 10 rows back... I didnt notice any tickets come up for 103-108, I wonder if those are going to be onsale tomorrow maybe? Oh well, hoping for a 2nd Vancouver show so I can compare the two views in GM place :D

I just checked a few minutes ago, and I you are willing to buy only one seat, there are some coming up in section 118 and areas like that. I got 2 seats in section 310 this morning (better than nothing). I hear that all seats are good though and so is the sound.

Ive been trying to get 2 tickets next to eachother periodically throughout the day Shaftell and have had no luck with that, so really doubt there'll be any 3 seats available together today. :( Im not sure how they decide which seats to release to the public for these presale things though... maybe its sort of the nature of them that theyre more scattered about... who knows.

Im sure something will be available tomorrow for you but probably not the best seats in the world...

Im really not pleased with how tickets seem to be sold these days... in 2004, not that long ago, I was able to get 4 amazing seats next to each other in a presale for Bowie at GM place and the same thing for his show in Kelowna... it was a fan club presale thing, but Id pay a few extra dollars (me and my friends split the cost of 1 membership as soon as the dates were announced to have access to the presale) to have access to decent seats and actually be able to go with friends without having everyone scattered around the entire arena!! Bringing friends who dig the band youre seeing is always a bit more fun for me as you feel less self conscious about singing along and dancing like a goofball if you feel like it. but with these tickets and the ones for Portland... it just doesnt seem like ticketmaster even puts the really great seats up for sale to the general public when tickets are supposed to go on sale...