✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Champion - Comenta de Sud America Tour 2009! en entrevista en coldplay.com hoy

Juanma

EN COLDPLAY.COM HOY!

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=345&page=0

Now, looking at your schedule for the rest of the year, it all seems rather busy. Does it not ever get tiring being a jet-setting rock musician?

Of course, but you get used to it. I don't think any of us want to look back and think that if we'd worked a little bit harder we could've done a bit better or pushed ourselves further. The live experience is a tangible way of connecting with the people that listen to your music and I think that's really important. I think we feel like this record has gone so well and we need to capitalise on that momentum. We just want to keep going, getting to as many places as possible. Equally, we're mindful of burning ourselves out. But we've got our heads tightly screwed on these days. It's just about having the right schedule and staying in the right places. It's taken us 12 years, but I think we know how to do it now.

The South American fans are particularly keen to see you again. Is there a chance of that?

We certainly want to try and get there before the end of the year. But it's still up in the air, to be honest.

So there's a possibility?

Yeah, a definite possibility. I really hope we make it.

:rolleyes:

si el post esta mal ubicado lo siento,muevanlo si pueden.

If this thread is not in the correct section,sorry please change it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No es confirmacion, simplemente mas rumores.

Es una gran posibilidad saliendo de la boca de uno de ellos, pero hasta ke no anuncien fechas me mantendre igual ke hasta hoy. Esperando lo mejor :D

No es confirmacion, simplemente mas rumores.

Es una gran posibilidad saliendo de la boca de uno de ellos, pero hasta ke no anuncien fechas me mantendre igual ke hasta hoy. Esperando lo mejor :D

A lo que lei varias veces me di cuenta q no es una confirmacion,aunque esta cerca de eso,modifique el titulo :cry: .

era la emocion.

saludo!

No sirve de nada preguntarle al oracle, si llega a contestar lo unico ke dira es "Anchorman gives those kind of announcements" :dozey:

Aparte el solo hecho de ke en el sitio oficial se les haya preguntado sobre latinoamerica, kiere decir ke ya lo han platicado o lo estan apalabrando. Esperemos.... :nice: