🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so heres my issue.....I have tickets for section 100 row m.....i really really really want GA tickets.....i need to be closer this time....I have yet to have GREAT seats to my most favorite band ever. I want to sell my current seats and buy GA's Im concerned with one of 2 scenerios....1 being stuck with both section 100 tickets and GA tickets or selling my sect seats and not being able to get anything better equivalent.....what do you guys think? This is really driving me NUTS. Its wouldnt be so bad if it was just myself and not 2 other friends...because with that its not just 1 $200 ticket....its 3 which is $600. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would say to just stay with the seats you have. They aren't that bad and there's always next time to get the closer seats. In my opinion, if you try to get GA tix you will end up paying like at least double what they cost on the sale date because there aren't any left on LiveNation and you'd probably have to get them off of like ticketwarehouse or stubhub, and they are ALWAYS overpriced. So you'd be spending a WHOLE lot more money. Your seats really aren't that bad. The seats are angled so that you'll still have a good view.. as long as there's not a ginormously tall person in front of you! Plus the guys like to take a run around the arena anyway, so they'll get close to you.

^ I don't think Coldplay will be in Hershey and Camden the same night! You might wanna change the date too! :-P

You might wanna change yours too. They've never played at the Wachovia Spectrum, but at the Wachovia Center. Two different venues. Just FYI. I'm a stickler for details. :D;)

well heres what Ive done.... I spent the night watching coldplay live clips on youtube and it was making crazy. Ive been to 4 shows...this will be my 5th and Ive had bad seats at them all.....I want great seats for this show. sooo. I listed my tickets as a buy it now for a ridiculous price with the best price offer. So if anyone pays the buy it now it will be plenty to cover the difference in the upgrade and the best offer gives me the chance to accept a price that will cover my pit tix. This way Im not obligated at all to lose these tix. worst case scenerio I keep the seats Ive got

just a quick question does g01 mean first row pit?

sadly no. it just means you get access to the pit. which is general admission. first come, first serve. there's no seats for this show in the pit. you'll be in the pit?

They've had seats in the pit in the past. I'm hoping that it gets changed come show time because:

a) my gf is kinda hm and ALWAYS wears ridiculously uncomfortable high-fashion shoes and prolly doesn't want to stand the whole show(sorry hon! 143 :kiss:)

and

b) i have pit row g02 tix!!!! booya!!!!

But I doubt it cuz Chris doesn't like people "sat down". Unless they're singing their face off then maybe he wouldn't mind!! :laugh3:

edit: 47 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then why does it say seat 18 and 19 in the pit row g01 ugh im soo confused

because they need to be able to control how many people come in. you have a seat number, but that's just so they can keep track of how many tickets they gave out. a couple people have called the box office and asked if it's seating or just general admission standing and all they've heard is ga standing. so...give them a call and double check? but i'm pretty sure it's just general admission and they gave out seat numbers and such just to control the number of people coming in. i guess you'll have to line up early.

They've had seats in the pit in the past. I'm hoping that it gets changed come show time because:

a) my gf is kinda hm and ALWAYS wears ridiculously uncomfortable high-fashion shoes and prolly doesn't want to stand the whole show(sorry hon! 143 :kiss:)

and

b) i have pit row g02 tix!!!! booya!!!!

But I doubt it cuz Chris doesn't like people "sat down". Unless they're singing their face off then maybe he wouldn't mind!! :laugh3:

edit: 47 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a real biotch. You should dump her! <3

I'll be there with my comfy hiking shoes on. :whistle: