✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pit tix to the show....out of curiosity, I checked and there are still pit seats available....how is that???

Cuz Coldplay sucks and are totally ghey.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Yeahhh I know.. now I'm screwing up my finals schedule for lawn seats when I could have had Pit tix.. I didn't wanna get almost good seats for extra $$ at first cuz they weren't that good for that price [the 100s and 200s in my opinion] so I got lawn seats cuz they were cheaper and it's hard to find people to go with you know when it's like $100+ a ticket. I wish I had waited out.. then I could have gotten a pit ticket and it would have been more worth screwing up my finals schedule! But hopefully it won't be too bad. One teacher did move another final to that Wednesday..... BUT she said that if it's a problem for us we can take it the Friday the week before, so that would def be better for me! Haha.

You'd be wasting your time. All the boys really want is to see people going crazy and singing every word. THAT would work better than any sign. ;)

yea but if your singing as loud as you can the signs or shirts are kind of an exclamation point. It shows that we really got together and organised something for coldplay. Also its a good way to advertise coldplaying.com