✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, hah, marisa. i called the bank and they told me they usually don't let the band meet fans, since, it's so dangerous in camden. :uhoh::bigcry: so i'm gonna go for a setlist and/or a water bottle!! :D

the show starts at 7:30. two openers. howling bells, and pete yorn. coldplay sound be on 'round 9. :D

oh, hah, marisa. i called the bank and they told me they usually don't let the band meet fans, since, it's so dangerous in camden. :uhoh::bigcry: so i'm gonna go for a setlist and/or a water bottle!! :D

the show starts at 7:30. two openers. howling bells, and pete yorn. coldplay sound be on 'round 9. :D

aw seriously?! damn!!! :bigcry::bigcry:

thanks for the info though!! now i'll just go for a setlist of something

i didn't think howling bells was opening tonight, i thought it was just pete yorn. hmm, i'm probably wrong :P

hah hah christina, i tweeted you from my phone while i was sitting at the computer :lol::P

Someone care to help out a Brit with no clue on US locations, why is this show in Camden, NJ when it is officially advertised as Philadelphia, PA?

Its on the Camden Waterfront, which is on the Delaware River which is the boundary line between Philly and Camden, NJ. Honestly I have no idea why they do that.