✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

Not a Sell Out

yeah I was pissed esp. after the pre sale...I mean it is just crazy!

I put it down to the high prices and the recession. I got my tkt on ebay for way under half price. Tickets are almost being given away right now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D!!

i'm SO glad this one has a roof. it's supposed to be rainy tomorrow. i don't want a repeat of last night. :uhoh::P!!!

oh, and i'll be the one wearing the viva la vida jacket i made. it's in the "show off your coldplay" thread. :D

christina.. i didnt catch you last night what time are you lining up tomorrow. All coldplayers for that matter. We should all live up at the same time really early so we can rock the front row!!!!

i'm not in the pit. :(

but, i'm going to be leaving around five, to get there maybe 'round six. traffic across that bridge is always MURDER. it's easier in a smart car, though. :D

oh, ok hope to see you there. Im playing hookey to catch the soundcheck and maybe even them. Christina what time was the souncheck yesterday Jasmyne and i were aroun from like 2- 300 or 330 and the people said there wasnt going to be one.

aww, that sucks sean, cause they started around 3:35ish. maybe a little later. but that seemed late to me, so, they might've been running late. i'm guessing somewhere from 1:00-3:00 for the start. :D

EDIT: i'm so glad i got to see the sound check yesterday, cause, i won't be able to make this one. it's my friend's birthday tomorrow, so, gotta do the whole "friend" thing. :dozey::P!!!

CAN'T WAIT, THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!