✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOODNESS WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Stop eating and spill the concert deets :P

And you weren't getting my tweets, so I gave up on tweeting you :disappointed:

oh sorry zoe!!! i guess i never made you a thing on the device list? :confused: sorry!!

OH MY GOD!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!!!

oh sorry zoe!!! i guess i never made you a thing on the device list? :confused: sorry!!

OH MY GOD!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!!!

I asked Alex to tell you to add me, but I don't think she did :cry: Oh welllllllll...

Hmm, start with... how your seats were! Were they good? :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

i'm speechless. absolutely speechless.

i'll psot pics+ vids tomorrow when i have time. it's gonna be a busy day.

all i'm going to say now is....

they're a LOT taller in person. (no, i didn't meet them).

seriously.

A FEW FEET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

and guy berryman waved at me, berrygirls!!!

see you guys tomorrow!! hope you all had as great of an experience as i did!!!

I asked Alex to tell you to add me, but I don't think she did :cry: Oh welllllllll...

Hmm, start with... how your seats were! Were they good? :)

No she didn't, but i don't think i could do it from my phone anyway. :(

no, they kinda sucked. but we were like never in our seats :P :sneaky: we kept moving around in the aisles and stuff, that's how we got SO close to b stage!!!!!! :dead::dead::dead: and YES, CHRIS FUCKING LOOKED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESTLY THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! :dead::dead::dead: I have eternal happiness after that!!!! but so we kept moving around and at the end of lit ii we got pretty close and center view. met some nice people working there and some asses. and we kept running into this one guy. he was really cool and funny. he sat next to us, but he also moved around the whole time like we did and we talked to him a lot, he was cool :) [coldplayer on here perhaps?!] he was next to me during b stage too.

I GOT A SHITLOAD OF CONFETTI!!!!!! everyone saw me and my friend filling ziplock bags and talking us about it, like damn that's a lot of confettit!! she has a whole bag full! and i was like i know, we're smart :D:smug::P hah hah jealous people :P

and after the show we went to get more and a guy opened the trunk of confetti and put a huge handful more in my bag :D

sorry for the random blurbs, but my mind is a mush of coldplay heaven right now and i can't think clearry

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

seriously.

omg cant bloody wait !!! xx

Haha, you went prepared with ziplock bags?! I love you! :kiss:

As much as I want to read your whole in-depth review, I reallllly need to sleep :\ So post the whole thing and I'll read it ASAP tomorrow! :nice:

Glad you had the best night of your life! :hug:

Haha, you went prepared with ziplock bags?! I love you! :kiss:

As much as I want to read your whole in-depth review, I reallllly need to sleep :\ So post the whole thing and I'll read it ASAP tomorrow! :nice:

Glad you had the best night of your life! :hug:

HELL YES I DID!:D:D:D now i have a shitload of confetti!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

love you too! :hug:

yeah i'll post the full thing later. night zoe! :kiss:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

seriously.

SAWEET!! *jealous* :dead:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

seriously.

FUCK CHRISTINA!!!! :bomb: HE IS SO FUCKING WONDERFUL AND NICE!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! IM SO HAPPY HE WAVED AT YOU !!! :kiss:

No she didn't, but i don't think i could do it from my phone anyway. :(

no, they kinda sucked. but we were like never in our seats :P :sneaky: we kept moving around in the aisles and stuff, that's how we got SO close to b stage!!!!!! :dead::dead::dead: and YES, CHRIS FUCKING LOOKED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESTLY THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! :dead::dead::dead: I have eternal happiness after that!!!! but so we kept moving around and at the end of lit ii we got pretty close and center view. met some nice people working there and some asses. and we kept running into this one guy. he was really cool and funny. he sat next to us, but he also moved around the whole time like we did and we talked to him a lot, he was cool :) [coldplayer on here perhaps?!] he was next to me during b stage too.

I GOT A SHITLOAD OF CONFETTI!!!!!! everyone saw me and my friend filling ziplock bags and talking us about it, like damn that's a lot of confettit!! she has a whole bag full! and i was like i know, we're smart :D:smug::P hah hah jealous people :P

and after the show we went to get more and a guy opened the trunk of confetti and put a huge handful more in my bag :D

sorry for the random blurbs, but my mind is a mush of coldplay heaven right now and i can't think clearry

awww marisa i love you! :kiss:

once i heard i chris looked at u i was sqealing!!!:lol: i told u to get yo Chrissy and u did :sneaky:

im so happy it was amazing and wonderful for u :kiss: :hug:

I just got home I was 3 rows away from the B stage and when Chris ran by I touched his arm I was sooooo excited OMG! I was texing Ang the whole show. I did get some vid and a few decent pics..need a new camera! It tooooook me an hour to get out of parking and another to get home. I will post pic ect tomorrow!