✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

leaving now. Called the venue parking lots open at 5 :shocked3: looks like were gonna have to find different parking also its 15 dollars. One lady was a bit confusing and said that youre not spposed to line up for the pit. WTH. im lining up anyway :laugh3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus!! good thing i'm taking a taxi. :P!!!

i actually should talk about this in the hershey thread but, oh well.

sean.

didn't it seem like one of the guys picked the playlist last night? first some R&B song, then "magnificent" by U2 (which i LOVE), then that classical song to start the show. i forget what it's called.

chris might've picked it. he likes everything. :D

didn't it seem like one of the guys picked the playlist last night? first some R&B song, then "magnificent" by U2 (which i LOVE), then that classical song to start the show. i forget what it's called.

chris might've picked it. he likes everything. :D

isnt the opening always the same.wasnt that the opening that youre talking about??

phew few hours to go!

does anyone know if by no cameras they mean NO cameras...or can u sneak them in?

when they say that they mean no SLRs. in other words... professional cameras. :P

just stick your camera in a sweatshirt pocket or something, you'll be fine. :D

sucks for the people on the lawn today. it's supposed to rain all day and night. but don't worry, they won't postpone just for the lawn people. 90% of the venue is under a roof. :D

gang! posted in tickets section, but i need a last minute ticket for tonight. One seat! Anyone have anything? I could cry I don't have a ticket and it's mere hours away. NO one on craig's list, etc has responded. :(

Hey Coldplay 101 -

You can take in a small camera (no SLR). I've been able to take mine to each show I went to and at the Susquehanna Bank Center with no problems. Might not hurt to put it in an non-obvious bag, but they don't check that closely. Have a fantastic time! Hershey was AMAZING so I hope you all have a great time tonight and wish I could be there!

Hey alllll. So we are so screwed if its raining and we have to stand in line for the pit. Have any one been to this venue? Will we have some coverage? or are we just out in the rain on line?

everyone's covered at the bank, except for the people on the lawn. :D

EDIT: last two times i went, except hershey (rain delay), boys went on around 9:00. :D

Is this venue indoors or outdoors?

It's an ampitheater or a "shed". It has a retractable wall that is closed for winter shows (capacity 7000) and open-air for the summer season (cap 25000). It will be open tonight.