✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna call the venue first thing tomorrow see you guys on line. We should line up at the same time say like 3 o clock and make a mad dash for the front row!!! Coldplaying takes over the front row

Mad dash=running and I can't run very well. :(

I may very well line up early and still not get my desireed location since I can't run.

^ don't worry, I'm sure you'll still get a good spot if you are there early even if you can't run very well. I'm a horrible runner and got front row in Hartford. I'm guessing you'll be on Jonny's side? ;) Make sure to give him lots of love and take some good pics if you can :D

I really want to go to this show tomorrow but I wouldn't be able to get there until a little after 7:30PM so I know there won't be a spot for me in the front row :(

I wonder what the pit is like farther back...I've never been in the pit other than Hartford does anyone here know if it's still worth it to get pit tickets even if I won't be right up front or should I buy seated tix? (Not that I'd be sitting anyway :lol:)

^ don't worry, I'm sure you'll still get a good spot if you are there early even if you can't run very well. I'm a horrible runner and got front row in Hartford. I'm guessing you'll be on Jonny's side? ;) Make sure to give him lots of love and take some good pics if you can :D

I really want to go to this show tomorrow but I wouldn't be able to get there until a little after 7:30PM so I know there won't be a spot for me in the front row :(

I wonder what the pit is like farther back...I've never been in the pit other than Hartford does anyone here know if it's still worth it to get pit tickets even if I won't be right up front or should I buy seated tix? (Not that I'd be sitting anyway :lol:)

Thank you. I sure hope so. And of course I'd prefer Jonny's side. I always end up on Guy's side which is great but I'd love for one to be right in front of Jonny. :)

Ah...tomorrow is this show..i am still so high after the Hershey concert...that's the best ever....now i am looking forward for this one....

I am so excited for this one too...tomorrow...:)

Well..this is in New Jersey,ah..the place now where i stay,now i have two shows in NJ only...(my always fav...place to stay in US:kiss:)