✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, seriously.

its funny though, cause i'm going with my mom, and she HATES to see me drink alcohol now that i'm 21, so, i can't even have my usual one beer. it sucks. :P

but some people, around my age, have like, six or seven. and ruin it for everyone. :dozey:.

i don't think anyone'll mosh though. it's coldplay. not paramore. :D

EDIT: yep!! right across the bridge for me. i'm in center city. SUCH a great city!!! :D

EDIT: yep!! right across the bridge for me. i'm in center city. SUCH a great city!!! :D

woo hells yea for the july 25 concert i stayed at the sheraton on 17th and race and just its soo cool i dont know why im attracted to that city

Wow, so many more seats opened up...it's a sign....I should go to this show shouldn't I?

This is very tempting...I have work until 3 tomorrow and I live 2 hrs away so I don't think I'd buy the pit seats but I might get something in Sec 100....hmmm

come here oh my star is fading take a spin down to camden :D if you go to the box office youll be sure to get pit

yeah, seriously.

its funny though, cause i'm going with my mom, and she HATES to see me drink alcohol now that i'm 21, so, i can't even have my usual one beer. it sucks. :P

but some people, around my age, have like, six or seven. and ruin it for everyone. :dozey:.

i don't think anyone'll mosh though. it's coldplay. not paramore. :D

BEST CITY EVER <3

I just checked live nation and there are pit tickets available. I can't believe so many tickets are left. I guess we can blame that on the bad economy. We saw Coldplays encore at Wachovia, in November and it looked like every seat was taken.

Oxfam America Make Trade Fair Shirt Giveaway

Hey Philly & Jersey Coldplayers!

Since our giveaway of the rare Oxfam Make Trade Fair shirt contest in West Palm Beach went so well, we're going to do it again at the Susquehanna Center on Tuesday night!

If you are the first person to come to the Oxfam booth, sign our petition, and say "Hello, may I have the Make Trade Fair shirt?", it's all yours.

Here's a photo of Louis, the guy who won the shirt in Florida:

mtf2%20.jpg

Even if you don't want to try for the shirt, please stop by and say hello! We love to meet up with our friends from Coldplaying.com!

See you then,

logo_h_ko_bw.gif

Hey Philly & Jersey Coldplayers!

Since our giveaway of the rare Oxfam Make Trade Fair shirt contest in West Palm Beach went so well, we're going to do it again at the Susquhanna Center on Tuesday night!

If you are the first person to come to the Oxfam booth, sign our petition, and say "Hello, may I have the Make Trade Fair shirt?", it's all yours.

Here's a photo of Louis, the guy who won the shirt in Florida:

mtf2%20.jpg

Even if you don't want to try for the shirt, please stop by and say hello! We love to meet up with our friends from Coldplaying.com!

See you then,

logo_h_ko_bw.gif

im getting that!!!

Jazz. I was just about to call you.

Do you have an estimated arrival time? I know you said you'd call before you leave...what time do you think you'll leave? Just so I know which train to catch.

Wilson liked my sign idea...it made him chuckle...and that's all I want to get from jonny...a chuckle, a smile or an approving nod. :)