✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[CANCELLED] 29-May-2009: Toyota Pavilion, Scranton, PA, USA

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best tickets I ever saw during this presale were section 204, Row V. Now call me Mr. Greedy, but I think I can do better. God, I'd be willing to take lawn seats and pray for an upgrade instead. :laugh4:

I got section 204, Row D. I'm actually pretty happy with that, as I don't have the money for 100 level seats anyway. But it's right in the middle, and towards the front of the section, so I'm happy. :)

I called the number and they said the box office is open the day of the sale but god forbid you get a real person to answer your questions today...i only live 10 minutes away from the box office so i know were i will be tomorrow morning...at least no rain tomorrow!

I called the number and they said the box office is open the day of the sale but god forbid you get a real person to answer your questions today...i only live 10 minutes away from the box office so i know were i will be tomorrow morning...at least no rain tomorrow!

Sounds like a good idea on that one! I'm only 5-10 minutes away usually myself, but I just happen to be in college in California at the moment. So I woke up at 7 AM out here to get taken down by the Livenation machine. I really hope we have better luck tomorrow.

i got tickets!

yeah! i got 4 tickets to this show! i'm sitting by myself up really close, section 204 row f. really good view. and my brothers sitting in the lawn. (he didnt wanna pay 100 bucks) haha it took me a while, but eventually i got some tickets. with the ticket rush pre sale :D

Just got back from standing in cold for tix...was first in line when the box office opened up and the best i could do is section 101 row DD the lady at the window said that there were only 60 some seats available in all of the 100 section since the rest were set aside for the coldplay fan club and radio stations. Seems pretty bad thats the best i could do but oh well the tix are pretty good and they are better than were we sat at the NJ show.

Who knows thats what the lady said pretty sure she had no clue what she was talking about but she said that the whole 102 section was put aside for them...my only question is if they will have the same stage here like they had in NJ because maybe they need this space for the stages to come out into the crowd.

I'm really glad I just got tickets in the presale yesterday. Tried Reserved 1 as soon as they went on sale today, and got a pair allllll the way on the side in Section 103, Row HH. (Not really worth it when compared to the Section 204, Row F, dead center I already have). Then I tried reserved 2 for the heck of it and only got 205, Row V.

All in all, I made a good decision yesterday.

I also sent an e-mail to Rocky and Sue on KRZ (radio station giving out Coldplay tickets in Scranton) essentially throwing them a sob story about how I'm a huge Coldplay fan from Scranton. I also said I would do literally anything for the best tickets they had. Apparently, they read it on the radio this morning, but didn't want to give me tickets. Nor did they have the courtesy to e-mail me back. Ouch.

Question for anyone who has been to this venue before: does anyone know anything about handicap accessibility? I noticed on the LiveNation website you can fill out a form to request wheelchair accessible seats, so does anyone know how this works and what the accessibility here is like?

Thanks in advance, once again. :)

it's bullshit... almost the entire 100 section was bought up by coldplay themselves, so they could distribute the tickets to various sponsors, beer distributers, etc....

everyone else gets screwed and left with the 200s and lawn

Like i posted before i was first in line at the box office and the lady said all but 60 tickets were left in the entire 100s when i got called to buy the tickets at 11am. I asked her why there were so little tickets available and she said she never has seen a band take up so many tickets and the best i could get was section 101 row DD. I had to ask again if this was the best available and she said yes and i basically said that it was bullshit that the regular public can only get that close and still pay 107.50 per ticket! She said she was sorry but they were only able to get their hands on a couple of seats in this section does not make sense to me but hey at least i am pretty close i was hoping closer but oh well.

Like i posted before i was first in line at the box office and the lady said all but 60 tickets were left in the entire 100s when i got called to buy the tickets at 11am. I asked her why there were so little tickets available and she said she never has seen a band take up so many tickets and the best i could get was section 101 row DD. I had to ask again if this was the best available and she said yes and i basically said that it was bullshit that the regular public can only get that close and still pay 107.50 per ticket! She said she was sorry but they were only able to get their hands on a couple of seats in this section does not make sense to me but hey at least i am pretty close i was hoping closer but oh well.

the same thing happened to me! im a HUGE fan but this is rediculous

it's bullshit... almost the entire 100 section was bought up by coldplay themselves, so they could distribute the tickets to various sponsors, beer distributers, etc....

everyone else gets screwed and left with the 200s and lawn

I mean, I love Coldplay, but this is ridiculous. Unless they're planning on "upgrading" half the lawn or something. Seriously, though? None of the other shows seem to have this much premium seating taken away from the fans.

I mean, I love Coldplay, but this is ridiculous. Unless they're planning on "upgrading" half the lawn or something. Seriously, though? None of the other shows seem to have this much premium seating taken away from the fans.

they definitely won't upgrade the lawn. i am just really angry that I had the opportunity to have really great seats in the 100s and now i cant because they did this.