🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Add a word!

MK

Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SONG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SONG IN

Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG

*I'd KILL to see that happening:wacko:*

Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY

Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly

Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly"

Then,

Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly"

Then, they

Then, they started

Then, they started to

Then, they started to dig

Then, they started to dig a hole

Then, they started to dig a hole in

Then, they started to dig a hole in my

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts

Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts in my