✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So how much fun was the blackout...

sarah**

OMG Amanda it was so boring, but kinda fun at the same time. We had BBQ dinner at my uncles and then I came home and lit tones of candles and listened to the radio for the news on what was going on and listened to my discman. THANK GOD for batteries! And Friday I went on a looooong walk with a friend of mine and then slept for the rest of the day.

It was nice on Thursday night when there was no power because there were no lights on in the city and everyone was out on walks, people were talking with their neighbours, you could see lots of starts that we usually can't see in the city. There wasn't much to do besides for go outside. And also nobody went to work yesterday so it was nice seeing tones of people playing basketball, going on walks, stuff like that :)

I liked the black out. It was fun. but it also sucked because i was reading the third harry potter that day, around six, when it was still light out, it got darker right when it got to the good part! i was sooo mad.. then i tried reading near a candle but it was too hot. stupid flashlight didn't give enough light...

but it was still nice. nice outside.

awww I suppose there were actually good sides of all that...

That's cool people actually get to go outside and see or interact with their family and friends. :)

that's kind of sad that there has to be a massive power outage to get people to do that. :rolleyes:

Well we've come to a day and age where nobody knows their neighbours and it takes stuff like this to happen for people to interact and be kind to one another.

it was not fun for me what so ever :angry:

Yeah I read what you wrote in the other thread, I feel bad for you cos I have asthma too. Not as bad as yours but I know how much it sucks and how difficult it is to deal with.

awww I suppose there were actually good sides of all that...

That's cool people actually get to go outside and see or interact with their family and friends. :)

that's kind of sad that there has to be a massive power outage to get people to do that. :rolleyes:

Well we've come to a day and age where nobody knows their neighbours and it takes stuff like this to happen for people to interact and be kind to one another.

I know... :embarrased:

Well the one way I got to know people in the neighhourhood was by walking my dog around, cos then you run into people...

But yeah it is pretty sad and pathetic in a way... :confused: