THE THREE WORD STORY GAME. YAYYYYYYYY!

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a very confusing story so far :p

(and a long one too)

It was raining and I thought shit! I'm late! So I ran to the market in my pyjamas and out the front door to front door which jammed my fingerinside the door. 'FUCKING HELL! OWWW' so I decided I wasn't gay] and suddenly came [on my mom's pretty face and she cried *GARGLE GUZZLE GARGLE* "Oww! My eye!" 'take THAT bitch!' and then I pulled the teat again spraying it into the nearby tin where I found my ex boyfriend eating a pigeon that had died two days ago in a tragic horrible gruesome accident in which a vulture flew down and struck it with a sword and smashed its little head to little bitty bloody pieces and it tastes of disgusting weird chocolate and smells like old rotten apples but whenever you eat them you fall asleep in a very large marshmallow shaped bed which is made of sugar and cotton candy that tastes like a funky pomegranate that is hard to put in your ass because of its size and it gets stuck every time you try to jump above the nearest subway shop and when you take a turn into the next store that was a pherdle and a wur who furs a lot and likes to say "prrrrr" what suddenly steps on a cake.

It looks as if there was a dead squirrel in my hat. It laughs like a bidoof on acid and then suddenly it died. Who was the murderer, no one noticed, because no one was the murderer. It died because I put a sock around its neck and it will only require twelve more posts for me to be the top poster woo woo. Then Erika and I will do Guy Berryman then we'll go out and eat cake with dark chocolate and drizzled caramel. He also put penis in his pants and screamed "shit something just happened to me and I Liked it so much" "Oooh aaah woooah"

Let me tell you about things that I know. Because I can tell you my secret about the secret that you don't want to tell your husband, because he is an old man and he can't sing the blues. His voice is beyond his years and that's why three word game is so interesting that I cried "ohhh ohhh ohhh" while listening to Speed Of Sound ... but wanting to sleep with Chris in a house made out of nothing but meat om nom nom Chris tastes yummy without any clothes… He wears clothes! What a shame! Then Reilly comes to kill Chris with an axe but Chris says I LOVE YOU! Then he replies, Chris runs away, Reilly kisses him ON HIS ELBOW. Chris freaks out and runs away while throwing up, oh dear god, he falls down a black hole with no light… oh no what is being more like a boss who wants to knock up your take a whole PUMPKIN PATCH WATERERS.

Why are you eating that grape, shall we dance? No we can't, you hang up! Okay, I will take this cookie and eat it but there is no way to get out of this shitty puddle because of the Shinola bottles I threw at my freaking stupid chair that was destroyed by the MASSIVE fire breathing tiger that can freaking eat massive sausages that start to explode as hell would do if it were a floating balloon of a dinosaur that has no eyes and no feet, nor any teeth so it scared the crap out of me literally, I crapped in the basement where my iguana drinks Shinola every five seconds. He's like Chuck Norris when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks someone in the face and sends him flying into the space time continuum where they were drinking purple lemonade and singing to an orchestra playing Minuet in G and the strings of the violins were made of nutella and bacon that Marco, Anna, Taameen (who can't eat bacon) and Joel were eating in front of a waterfall where people cried like depressed chipmunks that are sad and like Emos. They cut themselves and they scream like drunken parrots who don't like alcohol and beer.

Instead, they love sparkling cider and fresh pumpkin pie that was made by Santa's elves. Then suddenly bats came flying at the speed of sound to show that you are not a Coldplay Team Oracle member who loves the U2 album How to s**t an atomic bomb. So I'm very confused and wanna smoke. Just don't push the red button! It is pointless like the asdfmovie so don't push it. Otherwise, you might spontaneously combust. That would be sad for everyone who attends your funeral, which I wrote the eulogy for. Sorry that you died. Oh why your hamster exploded in front of my car, beautiful Aston Martin. But I don't have any food for your new pet cat named after my favourite TV show; Big Brother.

I had 3 little pigs But the damn wolf at the party was very sick and had 'u hurt me' tattooed on his upper left arm which also was blue and pink And red too. Oh, I like peeing on trees and fire hydrants until I can see purple hippos swimming and floating around in my Bathtub and run away to the garden and go fishing in the sea of water. Then I would have a drink and run away to Strangeland. I sat and ate my favourite meal which was prepared on the back of a pot of gold coins found at the most beautiful place you could ever write about in a big novel full of ponies and fat knights.

An angry leprechaun found out about the food that the trolls ate and kicked out the three pixies. The pixies were flying about in a big cave full of big cockroach eating spiders that had hairy little toe nails and very smelly dark green feet with large eyes and frightening teeth which they use to grate their victims. Suddenly I became conscious of the Red eyes looking at my brother's Knife in his Pink, feathery, purse. I called to see if he knew where my fluffy teddy bear had ran off to, but I found it in a hole in the back of an old brick that had been used as a weapon to defend a helpless turtle while he was walking to the local jewellery store to buy a sparkly toe ring for his friend. His friend was a very big scary garden gnome with a large pair of jeans but he also had to take a piece of spacecake for his homeless uncle who needed it because he was hungry. Then he decided to have some chocolate which he had found in the trash after he went looking for His Coldplay album that his mom had accidently microwaved because she thought it was Nickelback... So she vomited on it and said I need CM! Because he is very good at loving Jonny Buckland and Jonny is very fond of not being Nickelback. Thank god. My Favourite band is Coldplay. And I Will never stop Burning Nickleback because there's nothing better than burn their terrible music that makes my ears Bleed from the very core of Nicklebacks music because It sounds like terrible shit. However, when he found dark horses named Jonny, Guy and Fred, he decided To whip Guy But Laurel saved Jonny and Fred who were falling from Will's grip and into a giant cauldron of boiling blue paint which made them turn into zombies, which had red party hats that made a loud Furious Kissing sound that made me Feel like throwing my arms in a bottle of warm soapy water that smelled like really stale cake and made Jonny pee in a glass pickle jar which I then sold on eBay... for something around a hundred American dollars. The next day A farmer came to the bakery And stole all Chris Martin's eggpalants in his sleep So Chris was not a happy lad that day but he still tried to cook it with his children watching him as they sang Viva la Vida and danced with their favourite type Of fire extinguishers in the rain when the house Started to dance When Ricky Gervais kissed Simon Pegg, when Jonny Buckland took his hat and covered his pet elephant with his fluffy hat. Because when Chris saw the moon was cooking the cow that the veganist brought for his wife and said it was made of bananas and cookies but it was made of MEAT. So the wife ran away from the veganist to go party because she was drunk.

Then she decided to eat a GIANT BACON CHEESEBURGER With extra bacon and some lettuce for healthiness, but It tasted poo-like, so she went on a Doctor to see if she required major spinal surgery But fortunately she did some yoga and everything became all yellow because Chris bought paint from a man who didn't know how to spell a rebel yell, because he had never heard of Buckin after he ate his tasty cake that Jonny had hidden in Guy's underwear draw to keep it safe from the dark lord who turned cake into a piece of nasty frozen pizza that tasted like some sort of worm infested onion that Phil ate when he was drunk. When suddenly A beautiful unicorn ate some nutella On a golden Platform that can shoot people into the mouth of An ugly hippo that just had eaten a rotten Tomato covered with Barbecue sauce that explodes in your mouth just when you bite down Into the centre It tastes like rusty spoons and Rainbow sounding shoes That make you run like a turtle that is very very very very very happy and always is so happy that he started whistling his favourite song. Then I awoke on a rock, which was really rather comfortable surprisingly. Then Patrick Star appeared from a pineapple with windows and a snail...