April 18, 200917 yr Obvious thread. Click on one of the options. RULES FOR THIS THREAD: You cannot say anything hurtful of negative about me in this thread. If so, I will go crying to the leaders of this forum. You must vote Yes in the poll, otherwise I will take this as an attack and go crying to the main people. And finally, you must vote for me to become king of all things.
April 18, 200917 yr Author Thought I'd add one more rule, for future posts. If I detect the slightest hint of sarcasm in your post, I will throw you into the flaming pit of hell. That's apparently hell. To me, it looks like some rocks with flames on top...'tis not very convincing. Aw yeah, hell ain't actually real or that. That's probably why it's hard to find a pic.
April 18, 200917 yr Author I love you so much that I have a poster of you on my wall :P That's at the creepy stage now. Another rule, ya can't be creepy/stalkery :P
April 18, 200917 yr Author What would be good, is if, on my birthday, people make cakes with my name written on them like they did for Guy :P
April 18, 200917 yr Author I don't know how to make a cake, but I can write a song for you :cheesy: :lol:, Go on then!
April 18, 200917 yr Author I appear to be doing well in the poll! Everyones voted that they love me, I suppose a load of people may be avoiding the poll,since they cant actually say no. So, 12 people appear to love me, and so far, all other members on coldplaying don't. That's still quite good.
April 18, 200917 yr Author [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B79k4vOp_o]YouTube - The Mighty Boosh - Do You Love Me/Love Games (acoustic)[/ame]
April 18, 200917 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-1NRN8srY]YouTube - The contours - Do you love me (Now that I can dance)[/ame]
April 18, 200917 yr that thread makes me think of that song :p [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqe1cap3gWo]YouTube - The Kooks - You Don't Love Me (Music Video)[/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment