✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

Proof that people will just come here to get a free album

Uh, I'm sorry?

I've been on the forums for a long time; I just read and did not post.

I went to the Anaheim Coldplay show back in November, and won't be able to go to any more shows in the summer as I'll be going to college in the fall.

I just wanted the opportunity to at least try to get the album because I'm a Coldplay fan; no need to call me a freeloader.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All added bar

Please sign me up for Need A Spare as I don't think I'll be able to make it to a show this tour. Thanks!

add me please!

i, too, am stuck at a festival show this summer :[

Location Location people!

Emma... I made a mistake... I don't haz Spare...

I'm "Can I Have Spare?"

Sorry.

Fix'd;

Proof that people will just come here to get a free album

lern2readjoindates + they're given out for free anyway, I don't see how it will matter even if they ask and get no result;

I think i'll get it on here even though i'll go to the Paris concert in September.:)

I'd rather just keep it for those who can't go to a concert and get a copy themselves, sorry :sad:

&

Group invites accepted (I Haz Spare aka "Providers" & I Can Haz Spare? aka "Sparites")

Can i be added to the list of those who need a copy? I got tickets and i've seen Coldplay so many times but i'm going to be out of town for a family event. :(

If anyone can help!

Oops, note to self next time I update it I forgot you because you posted like a nanosecond after I finished taking up names

^^well, when i get my spare, i'm going to post on here, and i guess whoever pms me first, asking for it i'll give it to them.

you can put me down for one spare. the one friend i'm going with claims she's going to burn hers. :bigcry:!!!

i'm going to try to stop her, so, i might have two, but she says she's going to try to sell it. i keep trying to tell her she's not going to get much for it, but, she doesn't like helping people. :dozey:. she's a little.... annoying. the only reason she's going is because she thinks guy is hot.

so, put me down for one spare.