✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20 September 2009: Coldplay profiled on South Bank Show (VIDEOS IN FIRST POST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't find a working live stream, sorry everyone.

Please, if you want to watch it, use the link Verussia provided:

Guys,I've solved that problen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!Now we can watch it!

http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php

you just need to download this!

You'll have to register with an username, password and e-mail adress, but it works fine for me and I wasn't asked to pay anything or give any private information.

Yes, yes, yes!! Watch party! Thanks for the link with the player. It's fantastic! I love British TV. I'll probably spend this day sitting in front of my laptop watching stupid series on channel4. :lol: Well, it's Sunday. You're not supposed to do any work on Sundays! :smug:

Yes, yes, yes!! Watch party! Thanks for the link with the player. It's fantastic! I love British TV. I'll probably spend this day sitting in front of my laptop watching stupid series on channel4. :lol: Well, it's Sunday. You're not supposed to do any work on Sundays! :smug:

Unfortunately I am:confused::\:furious2:

But I don't bother!

When does it start in your time zone?For me it's midnight:dozey:one more sleepless night:wink3:

I couldn't find a working live stream, sorry everyone.

Please, if you want to watch it, use the link Verussia provided:

You'll have to register with an username, password and e-mail adress, but it works fine for me and I wasn't asked to pay anything or give any private information.

It's really working, it's incredible...!

I hope it will also work tonight!

Thanks Verussia!!! :)

Yay yay yay! British TV! :dance:

South Bank Show is on at 10.15, that means 11.15 in Germany, right?

I hope we get some more people to join the party. The listening and the live blog party were so much fun. :dance:

I'm in!!!!!!!

Coldplaying watching party, that's exciting!!!

:dance:

The best way to get over post-VLV-tour-depression... ;)

Who needs sleep when you have Coldplay? :laugh3:

Yeah, 11.15 it is for us. I'm sure there'll be some more peeps to join us! :dance:

@Verussia: Aww...what kind of work do you have to do? Well, technically I have to do some work for Uni as well, but I'm successfully blocking this thought out! :)

Who needs sleep when you have Coldplay? :laugh3:

Yeah, 11.15 it is for us. I'm sure there'll be some more peeps to join us! :dance:

@Verussia: Aww...what kind of work do you have to do? Well, technically I have to do some work for Uni as well, but I'm successfully blocking this thought out! :)

Did your new semester start already? :stunned: Uni starts the 19th October for me ...

Did your new semester start already? :stunned: Uni starts the 19th October for me ...

No, it hasn't started yet, but I have to write a term paper that is due on October 1st. 15-20 pages, but I haven't even started. :confused: I hate those damn term papers...:veryangry2:

No, it hasn't started yet, but I have to write a term paper that is due on October 1st. 15-20 pages, but I haven't even started. :confused: I hate those damn term papers...:veryangry2:

Ah, me too. I've finished mine already ... luckily. Good luck with yours. ;)

Can someone point me out to the player you're all using?

http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php