✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20 September 2009: Coldplay profiled on South Bank Show (VIDEOS IN FIRST POST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this scene part of the show?? I can't believe Chris let that happen. :thinking: :stunned:

Yeah, I can't believe it either! :thinking:

I hope we'll be able to see that show...

We'll probably have to wait a few days until someone uploads it and puts a link here.

Guys,I've solved that problen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!Now we can watch it!

http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php

you just need to download this!:lol:

I'm going to take a look at it. I was hoping I wouldn't have to install anything ...

I found a stream, but it doesn't play ... could somebody try if it works for him, please?

http://www.epctv.com/channels/ITV1-Online-Watch-4733.htm

It says something about subscriptions on the page ... :thinking: ... maybe you can have a free trial, but I can't find anything about that. I'll try to install it and I'm probably going to deinstall it after the show ...

Yes, I was in Hannover. It was absolutely awesome to have freaking COLDPLAY in my hometown ... That was the first time I've been in our football stadium and I had an amazing time right in front of the stage, even though I was completely soaked after the support acts ...

It says something about subscriptions on the page ... :thinking: ... maybe you can have a free trial, but I can't find anything about that. I'll try to install it and I'm probably going to deinstall it after the show ...

Yes, I was in Hannover. It was absolutely awesome to have freaking COLDPLAY in my hometown ... That was the first time I've been in our football stadium and I had an amazing time right in front of the stage, even though I was completely soaked after the support acts ...

I was in the front row too:cool:

One more:it's necessary to do a free registration after the installation,but that's not a problem!

When does it start? Or has it already started? :confused:

No...

"Then, on Sunday night (20th Sept) Coldplay will be the subject of an episode of the South Bank Show, the highly-respected arts TV programme. The show will be broadcast on ITV1 in the UK at 10.15pm."

No...

"Then, on Sunday night (20th Sept) Coldplay will be the subject of an episode of the South Bank Show, the highly-respected arts TV programme. The show will be broadcast on ITV1 in the UK at 10.15pm. The band are pictured above with South Bank Show presenter Melvyn Bragg."

Thank you! :)