✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

West Palm Attendees?

Ok, shoot me now, but I'm not posting in the West Palm show list because I don't want to hear about the setlist. I'm scared to death it's going to be the same as the last leg and not include my favorites from X&Y. If it's the same, I might cry.

Anyway, I would like to know how the PIT worked? I have PIT tickets for Atlanta tomorrow but won't be showing up until the gates open or even later. How screwed will I get with placement? Was it just a little section about 10 feet from the stage and 50 feet wide or did it run all the way to edges of the stage?

Thank you.

Well... I posted the official setlist in the WPB thread in pages 86-87, see for yourself! :rolleyes:

I was in the pit at West Palm Beach. The pit was incredible, awesome, and only 200 people in it!

I got there very early, when the gates were opening and I got an excellent spot inside.

I noticed that many people who got pit tickets were arriving late, many of them arrived 30-40 minutes after the gates were opened. For my suggestion, I'd recommend you to get there as early as possible, it won't mean that you will get a terrible spot, but better to be 'early' than sorry. ;)

What time did the gates open for West Palm, because I would assume it would be the same for ATL, i have PIT seats also. And dont want to look inthe last nights show thread, because I want the setlist to be a suprise also.

Well... I posted the official setlist in the WPB thread in pages 86-87, see for yourself! :rolleyes:

I was in the pit at West Palm Beach. The pit was incredible, awesome, and so cool to be SO CLOSE TO THE STAGE!! :cool:

I got there very early, when the gates were opening and I got an excellent spot inside. Many pits' venues are larger and some are smaller, in my case, the pit was very small and only held 200 people which made it spectacular. :nice:

I noticed that many people who got pit tickets were arriving late, many of them arrived 30-40 minutes after the gates were opened. For my suggestion, I'd recommend you to get there as early as possible, it won't mean that you will get a terrible spot, but better to be 'early' than sorry. ;)

thank you. as you see, i DON'T want to see the setlist, but i did hear about it, not thrilled....

The pit looked like the place to be. It was waaaay smaller than I thought it would be. I thought the pit was basically going to be an area about half the size of the floor, but with no seats. But it's actually a tiny little pocket right in front of the stage.

I'm thinking that no matter where you stand there, you're going to be in an awesome spot, just because it's so small. Someday I'll get in there, lol.

What time did the gates open for West Palm, because I would assume it would be the same for ATL, i have PIT seats also. And dont want to look inthe last nights show thread, because I want the setlist to be a suprise also.

The gates opened at 6:30, and Howling bells started at 7:30pm, then Pete Yorn. Coldplay didn't start till like 9:15.

If you have PIT, and want to be right in the front, I suggest you get there very early. I was at the gate at 3:30pm, and I got to stand in the front and center. No regrets at all!