✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

University

::Hayley::

Now that all the exam results worry is over.....it's time to worry about leaving home and going out into the big scary world!

It's real scary for me because I'm close to my family. Also most of my friends are staying here in Northern Ireland to go to university...

I'm going to Manchester and the prospect of moving literally ACROSS THE WATER :o is scaring the pants off me!

Who will look after me when I have the cold :cry:

I'm also quite excited too though :smug:

Anyone else feeling quite mixed-emotional about this whole life-changing experience? :)

going to a different place far away from your little niche, is what college is all about! How can you learn if you dont experience! If you stay at home and live with your parents during college...how grown up is that!? go off, venture out! thats what I did! im lovin it!!

and I'll take care of you when you have a cold! if i get into Nottingham-Trent, We'll be uni sisters!! :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet *hug*

i feel a bit better now :rolleyes:

i am really looking forward to the "being out there doing it on my own" prospect :D

when i move away it will just be little old me, i dont know anyyyyyyone else going to the same place :o ...................do universities allow childhood teddies for the first week :stunned:

MANCHESTER!! Awesome Hayley!! Aww..i'm moving away too and i'm kinda sad about it. I"m leaving my best friends and i'm so scared!! But, i also know that i'll have a great time.

Don't fret Hayley, we'll take care of you when you have a cold. *begins brewing chicken noodle soup just in case* :D

if you need tips on manchester look no further' date=' I'm an expert :P[/quote']

awwwww *now feels safe* :D

i'll know who to call if i run out of money then?!?! :wink3:

MANCHESTER!! Awesome Hayley!! Aww..i'm moving away too and i'm kinda sad about it. I"m leaving my best friends and i'm so scared!! But, i also know that i'll have a great time.

Don't fret Hayley, we'll take care of you when you have a cold. *begins brewing chicken noodle soup just in case* :D

hehehe Laura i'm sure that's some good chicken sooooop a 'cookin.

We're finally becoming adults... oooooh i thought this moving away from home lark only happened to other people :stunned: :smug: :lol: