✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Music You've Just "Discovered"

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do in me :awesome:

They've been getting a fair bit of airplay on JJJ, we'll see at Laneway fest how many fans there really are over here! :wacko:

awwh. I think they're awful :sad:

They sold out! They used to be a fun little indie band playing in bars and stuff, but then they got a bit of airplay on the radio and the tv. And that's when they released a few awful little pop songs :blank:

and Young Blood won the Silver Scroll Songwriting Award :bigcry: That's actually just really stupid. Even if I did like the song, I don't think it deserved that, being up against some even more amazing songs. The structure of Young Blood is all fucked up anyway :\

awwh. I think they're awful :sad:

They sold out! They used to be a fun little indie band playing in bars and stuff, but then they got a bit of airplay on the radio and the tv. And that's when they released a few awful little pop songs :blank:

and Young Blood won the Silver Scroll Songwriting Award :bigcry: That's actually just really stupid. Even if I did like the song, I don't think it deserved that, being up against some even more amazing songs. The structure of Young Blood is all fucked up anyway :\

Haha, well, each to their own. I like them :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...