✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Music You've Just "Discovered"

Could be a new band nobody has heard of, or a classic you'd never got round to listening to and anything in between that just made you think "Wow, this is good"

I am currently listening to:

Le Loup - The Throne of the Third Nations Millennium General Assembly

and it made me think that this thread should be created. Le Loup, on their Last.FM, are compared to Animal Collective, I personally don't agree with that comparison but I can see why they would think that, they have the whole Acoustic/Electronic crossover thing that I really love and first witnessed on Thom Yorke's solo album with a bit of Sufjan Stevens/Fleet Foxes thrown in.

It's really worth checking out (am I allowed to post download links in here?)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known about him for a while, but it took me until 3 days ago to really explore the music of M83. I was completely blown away by the album 'Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts' when I listened to it for the first time. Since then I've come down from my cloud of euphoria, but its still truly remarkable stuff.

Could be a new band nobody has heard of, or a classic you'd never got round to listening to and anything in between that just made you think "Wow, this is good"

I am currently listening to:

Le Loup - The Throne of the Third Nations Millennium General Assembly

and it made me think that this thread should be created. Le Loup, on their Last.FM, are compared to Animal Collective, I personally don't agree with that comparison but I can see why they would think that, they have the whole Acoustic/Electronic crossover thing that I really love and first witnessed on Thom Yorke's solo album with a bit of Sufjan Stevens/Fleet Foxes thrown in.

It's really worth checking out (am I allowed to post download links in here?)

please keep the download links in the multimedia section, you can post a link to the post in that section

and nice thread

well, I've just "discovered" this band called telekinesis, it's pretty much like death cab for cutie but I liked their album, I just listened to the album for the first time so I can't say more about it, maybe I'll hate it later, all depends of the mood :P

well, I've just "discovered" this band called telekinesis, it's pretty much like death cab for cutie but I liked their album, I just listened to the album for the first time so I can't say more about it, maybe I'll hate it later, all depends of the mood :P

haha no way, I just discovered them by accident a couple days ago. The guy looks and sounds so much like the DCFC singer. He's really good.

please keep the download links in the multimedia section, you can post a link to the post in that section

and nice thread

I just discovered them last week as well! They do remind me a lot of DCFC.