✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PIT ticket holders. How early do you plan on getting to the venue?

I don't even know if the venues allow people to start lining up really early.

I've heard people mentioning 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon.

I think it might be a good idea to call the venue before hand and ask when they allow line-up.

I got there at 12:30 for the Camden NJ show. Most people didnt really start to get there until 3pm so if you wait until that time you should still get a great view. I was front row and center though :D so I am glad I got there when I did. Also once you are there in the pit it is hard to get thru the crowd. I would make friends with the people around you.

I had GA pit for Hartford. I arrived at the venue at 5pm, doors opened at 7. I was able to get in the second row of people right behind the rail... It was as good as being right in front as the two people in front of me were separated. The only issue is that once you stake out your spot, you can't really leave to get something to eat or go to the bathroom. So I would pack a snack or something.

The other issue was, there was a bit of confusion once the gates opened at 7. People ran to an area near the entrance to the floor, where they were giving out wristbands for people with pit tickets. It was a little chaotic as people were pushing and shoving to get a wristband (there was no "line" per se), then they made all the people with wristbands on get in another line. The pit procedure is probably different in different venues. Just be aware that you need to stay alert regarding what is happening.

In the Atlanta show I got there about an hour before the show started and was able to get to the front but all the way in the right corner. The middle was already about 3 or 4 deep, but everyone was very nice in allowing for bathroom and beer runs, even during the show!!

I am going to get there early for the Charlotte show; hopefully around 3 or 4. But the wristband thing is always a problem. You just have to be on your toes I suppose. BTW... making an awesome sign and suits for the show!!

I'm not attempting to get anywhere near the front of PIT... Mostly because I'd rather have the freedom to move around and leave when I want, so I'm staking out a place at the back. But also I don't want to line up in the heat!

In the Atlanta show I got there about an hour before the show started and was able to get to the front but all the way in the right corner. The middle was already about 3 or 4 deep, but everyone was very nice in allowing for bathroom and beer runs, even during the show!!

I am going to get there early for the Charlotte show; hopefully around 3 or 4. But the wristband thing is always a problem. You just have to be on your toes I suppose. BTW... making an awesome sign and suits for the show!!

haha you make it sound like 4 people back from coldplay is bad.

^^^ Yeah, even the last row of the pit is better than the first row of seats. Plus, you get to lean against the back rail instead of having to stand totally upright for hours. Not too shabby, I would say.

i wonder what would happen if i tried to pull a warped tour in the pit and mosh. lol.

^^^ Yeah, even the last row of the pit is better than the first row of seats. Plus, you get to lean against the back rail instead of having to stand totally upright for hours. Not too shabby, I would say.

Exactamondo! And you don't get heatstroke in the process :laugh3:

I'll be seeing them in Montreal for the Osheaga festival... which starts at about 1PM and Coldplay will be playing at 9. I'm wondering if I should go wait in front of the stage at 1... is it really worth it? do you have any other festival experience?

• 2 weeks later...