✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favorite Coldplay members... RANK THEM.

Prospekt.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will was at the bottom of my list for a while, because sometimes he talks too much. Like during the pre-Viva interviews. Then I realized the things he says are actually well thought-out. And sometimes you need that thoughtfulness, instead of Chris being all Chris-like.

Beats Guy. Pfft.. doesn't even talk.

:P

Rockstar?

Or quiet loner computer geek?

Same difference.

Hey Kiran! :snobby:

be nice to Guy :whip:

I CANT PICK! :bigcry: i love them all equally....................this is like asking a mom to pick her fav. kid :( impossible for me!

Rockstar?

Or quiet loner computer geek?

Same difference.

ROFL ROFL FORLFOOORLFL :laugh3:

you thought.

Im sorry the Berryman doesn't wait to lose his virginity till he is he 21 liek The Martin does :dunce: cus that is so fucking rockstar, Chris you know :dozey:

Guy be rockstar in the following ways.....

- he like "im gonna fucking drop out of college and be a mutha fucking bartender... yeahhh! iM just gonna dunkenly demand to be in CM's band and fucking play the badass bass....im gonna drink whenever i want to and smoke what ever the fuck i want when i want to! Be fucking rude to ppl if i want. If i dont want to talk to u then fuck off cus im the berryman and ill blow smoke in fans faces and refuse u an autograph if i want to cus im a fucking rockstar bitches"

:laugh3: sowy for naughty language......also proves his rockstar quality tho! PEACE! ;)

ROFL ROFL FORLFOOORLFL :laugh3:

you thought.

Im sorry the Berryman doesn't wait to lose his virginity till he is he 21 liek The Martin does :dunce: cus that is so fucking rockstar, Chris you know :dozey:

Guy be rockstar in the following ways.....

- he like "im gonna fucking drop out of college and be a mutha fucking bartender... yeahhh! iM just gonna dunkenly demand to be in CM's band and fucking play the badass bass....im gonna drink whenever i want to and smoke what ever the fuck i want when i want to! Be fucking rude to ppl if i want. If i dont want to talk to u then fuck off cus im the berryman and ill blow smoke in fans faces and refuse u an autograph if i want to cus im a fucking rockstar bitches"

:laugh3: sowy for naughty language......also proves his rockstar quality tho! PEACE! ;)

Lolll.

Yeah I'm gonna party all night! Fall asleep on the speaker like a wussy and have my shoes stolen!

PS. Guy is way less "rockstar" now than he used to be, I think.

What a wicked thread :shifty:

I like them equally with fair and justice :smash:

Anyway, if I still have to rank them.... :uhoh2:

1. Chris

2. Jonny

3. Guy

4. Will

5. Phil

This ranking might be changing for every hour though :uhoh: But that's the current one :D