✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favorite Coldplay members... RANK THEM.

Prospekt.

yah.

i mean, obviously i love Guy the most but i love all the other very much too! and i have nothing against any of them and it pisses me off that a lot of people seem to have some reason to practically hate Guy. :shifty:

they're all fantastic men and shouldnt be ranked and all of them deserve love from all the coldplay fans.

Well idk....its weird with me.....I say that I dont love Guy more than the others but I dont know its just different since Im so attracted to him. And he was so wonderful to me at my shows :wacky: So I guess Guy is just special to me. But then the others are special to me too, I just dont know how to describe it :confused:

But yeah its ok Lauren :nice: I hope ppl are not hating on Guy in here :whip: Ill wip them whoever they are! He just gets misunderstood since he is shy and prolly feels very nervous sometimes and so ppl think he is a snob....but really he isn't :nice: its just his way.

Yeah, I like them all to, but I do have preferences. I think that's natural.

And I hope you're not referring to me about hating Guy. :\ Cause I don't. I just don't like him as much as the other members, but I think he's fantastic and what not especially when he decides to talk. When he's comfortable and stuff and talking, he's hilarious. No biggie. But I've never noticed people here hating Guy, I actually noticet the massive Guy love-in.

Anyways, I was a bit shocked that Jonny won out against Guy, wasn't expecting that with the Guy love here.

I dont think she was talking about you Kiran :kiss:

And I think a lot of Berrygirls didnt vote....... we find it hard to separate ourselves from his thread for even a moment :lol:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for doing this, but here goes!

1. Chris - He's a genius.

2. Jonny - I fell in love with Coldplay because of his awesome guitar skillzz!

3. Will - Because he's multi-talented and sweet.

4. Guy - Because he's hotttt.

But let it be said that I love them all equally. Except when Guy Twitters, then he goes to number 1, and Chris goes to number 4 for never Twittering like, ever.

dont worry i wasnt referring to anyone specifically, just in general

yes i understand the preferences and i have them too.

and i guess people dont really hate him per say, but i feel bad vibes towards him often. and i dont like the thought that ANY of the band members would be disliked.

Oh my gosh ! I feel the same way ! I feel like for the most part there are bad feelings towards Guy I know he seems really shy and I guess in the beginning he had a hard time dealing with fame and fans but he has really made a big turn around and I LOVE HIM !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's My List

OK well I really don't know anything about Phil Harvey so I'm not going to rank him, but here's my list:

Based on hotness:

1.)Chris/Guy

2.)Jonny

3.)Will

Based on personality(from what I can tell):

1.)Chris

2.)Guy

3.)Will(Guy and Will are very close though)

4.)Jonny(I don't know all that much about his personality, except that he clearly dislikes speaking in interviews)

Really? I was always bad with colors. :P

Someone wanna post a Phil picture?

It could have been because of the lack of proper lighting, but I swear that when I saw Phil Harvey at the Toronto concert when he was like right in front of me before the show that his hair was black. But maybe I'm just insane?:/

Will was at the bottom of my list for a while, because sometimes he talks too much. Like during the pre-Viva interviews. Then I realized the things he says are actually well thought-out. And sometimes you need that thoughtfulness, instead of Chris being all Chris-like.

Beats Guy. Pfft.. doesn't even talk.

:P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwb0jRggRw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - guy berryman from coldplay interview part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJ-JbHIlGM&feature=channel]YouTube - guy berryman from coldplay interview part 2[/ame]

This is the most I've heard from him, but I must say that some of the things he says are quite awesome:D