✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favorite Coldplay members... RANK THEM.

Prospekt.

ROFL ROFL FORLFOOORLFL :laugh3:

you thought.

Im sorry the Berryman doesn't wait to lose his virginity till he is he 21 liek The Martin does :dunce: cus that is so fucking rockstar, Chris you know :dozey:

Guy be rockstar in the following ways.....

- he like "im gonna fucking drop out of college and be a mutha fucking bartender... yeahhh! iM just gonna dunkenly demand to be in CM's band and fucking play the badass bass....im gonna drink whenever i want to and smoke what ever the fuck i want when i want to! Be fucking rude to ppl if i want. If i dont want to talk to u then fuck off cus im the berryman and ill blow smoke in fans faces and refuse u an autograph if i want to cus im a fucking rockstar bitches"

:stunned: Who are you and what are you doing beneath my bed?! :uhoh:

And now I feel bad for doing it :(

I'm not sure if I can make myself do it. :worried:

I'm sure alot of you already know who my #1 is anyway...:rolleyes:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will- seems to be the most intelligent, and he can play a bunch of different instruments

Guy- well dressed, most smooth

Chris- I like his stage charisma, but he's somewhat of a bigot. (I'm leaving this thread after I post this so don't even ask)

Jonny- Just don't see it.

1. Phil (because he is bad-ass :cool:)

1. Chris ("I take the credit of being the only member of the band everyone else has threatened to hit" xD)

1. Guy ("The thing about pizza is the thinness of the crust. That's what makes a good pizza.")

1. Jonny ("It's like a marrage between four people and no sex." 8D)

1. Will ("We're not talking about pimps and hoes on the streets of London...")

I don't know if those quotes are exactly right, I just recited the first quote that came to mind completely from memory. :D

(Notice how they all say '1'? They're all equal in my eyes. :P)

1. Phil (because he is bad-ass :cool:)

1. Chris ("I take the credit of being the only member of the band everyone else has threatened to hit" xD)

1. Guy ("The thing about pizza is the thinness of the crust. That's what makes a good pizza.")

1. Jonny ("It's like a marrage between four people and no sex." 8D)

1. Will ("We're not talking about pimps and hoes on the streets of London...")

I don't know if those quotes are exactly right, I just recited the first quote that came to mind completely from memory. :D

(Notice how they all say '1'? They're all equal in my eyes. :P)

i think Will's quote was streets of Compton not London

I tallyed these up like 4 points for first, 3 for second etc.

Here are the results. My addition is probably wrong but not wrong enough to make a difference.

Chris is first with 111 points

Jonny is second with 88 points

Guy is third with 71 points

Will is fourth with 62 points

At one point I really thought Will was gonna pull out and beat Guy, but Guy pulled away at the end. Bummer.

Anyways, I'm really impressed with the Jonny love.

I tallyed these up like 4 points for first, 3 for second etc.

Here are the results. My addition is probably wrong but not wrong enough to make a difference.

Chris is first with 111 points

Jonny is second with 88 points

Guy is third with 71 points

Will is fourth with 62 points

At one point I really thought Will was gonna pull out and beat Guy, but Guy pulled away at the end. Bummer.

Anyways, I'm really impressed with the Jonny love.

Kiran shame :whip:

Wanting Guy to come in last....YOu forgot that me and Lauren never voted :P

I still dont want to vote bc I really love different things about each of them. Even tho i mostly just post in Guy's thread it doesnt mean I love him more than the others.I love different thngs about each of them :wacky:

Kiran shame :whip:

Wanting Guy to come in last....YOu forgot that me and Lauren never voted :P

I still dont want to vote bc I really love different things about each of them. Even tho i mostly just post in Guy's thread it doesnt mean I love him more than the others.I love different thngs about each of them :wacky:

yah.

i mean, obviously i love Guy the most but i love all the other very much too! and i have nothing against any of them and it pisses me off that a lot of people seem to have some reason to practically hate Guy. :shifty:

they're all fantastic men and shouldnt be ranked and all of them deserve love from all the coldplay fans.

Yeah, I like them all to, but I do have preferences. I think that's natural.

And I hope you're not referring to me about hating Guy. :\ Cause I don't. I just don't like him as much as the other members, but I think he's fantastic and what not especially when he decides to talk. When he's comfortable and stuff and talking, he's hilarious. No biggie. But I've never noticed people here hating Guy, I actually noticet the massive Guy love-in.

Anyways, I was a bit shocked that Jonny won out against Guy, wasn't expecting that with the Guy love here.

Yeah, I like them all to, but I do have preferences. I think that's natural.

And I hope you're not referring to me about hating Guy. :\ Cause I don't. I just don't like him as much as the other members, but I think he's fantastic and what not especially when he decides to talk. When he's comfortable and stuff and talking, he's hilarious. No biggie.

Anyways, I was a bit shocked that Jonny won out against Guy, wasn't expecting that with the Guy love here.

dont worry i wasnt referring to anyone specifically, just in general

yes i understand the preferences and i have them too.

and i guess people dont really hate him per say, but i feel bad vibes towards him often. and i dont like the thought that ANY of the band members would be disliked.