✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I don't understand what all this business with PM links? Why are you all PM'ing them to each other?

Wouldn't it be easier to just post a link for everyone here :P.

oh ok! I was about to slap you :P

because rob (the guy with the links only wanted cpying to have these demos & not spread out on other forums.....

I don't understand what all this business with PM links? Why are you all PM'ing them to each other?

Wouldn't it be easier to just post a link for everyone here :P.

Original uploader's request. That's why there's all the hoo hah with coldplaybootlegs - anyone who got a PM was not supposed to share them elsewhere. Helps us get more exclusive stuff for next time.

oh ok! I was about to slap you :P

because rob (the guy with the links only wanted cpying to have these demos & not spread out on other forums.....

But didn't they originate from coldplaybootlegs?! Last time I spoke to Rob he wasn't releasing them here.

But didn't they originate from coldplaybootlegs?! Last time I spoke to Rob he wasn't releasing them here.

Oh and just a further point to that, if they were only for us, why can't we post a link? :confused:

(Oops, didn't see that VM :goofy:)

No, they originate from here. robmatt changed his mind and sent them to coldplaykb whom uploaded them here and then made them PM-only.

No, they originate from here. robmatt changed his mind and sent them to coldplaykb whom uploaded them here and then made them PM-only.

Cool, now I'm all caught up :laugh4:.

Thanks guys! :D

wow...OP didnt want the link to spread too much so we decided to NOT post a link and only use PM...simple as that...dont argue, were just doing what robmatt wanted...you know, the guy who GOT US THESE DEMOS!?!

wow...OP didnt want the link to spread too much so we decided to NOT post a link and only use PM...simple as that...dont argue, were just doing what robmatt wanted...you know, the guy who GOT US THESE DEMOS!?!

Ok, my opening line will be: Shut the fuck up.

I was simply asking and enquiring to why there were no links, I wasn't sure where the demo's originated from. I wasn't sure on the circumstances. All I did was ask some questions.

Guest LiquidSky
What?! I already have them :lol:.

That was not directed to you, silly boy :P that was was directed to the person that doesn't have the songs... Haha

Well the above made me laugh..

all i did was answer the questions...you know since no one else would? no one is angry here at all

ok, well im sorry i misread you. just the way you wrote looked angry.

like, the exclamation points and the acting like we're 4 might have misled some people.

but no biggy.

ok, well im sorry i misread you. just the way you wrote looked angry.

like, the exclamation points and the acting like we're 4 might have misled some people.

but no biggy.

lol...im a canadian, we dont get angry...