✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2||CUZ WE IZ COOL

iPsy

I've Got to Tell You

Part 1

"Jonny?" Chris called through the door of Jonny's room.

"Chris?" Jonny asked as he opened the door. "What are you doing here? And what are you wearing?"

Chris was dressed in a very fancy, purple button-up shirt and black dress pants. His hair was slicked back a bit and he looked like he'd shaved.

"Um, I had a date tonight. It ended... badly? I guess."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Well, maybe not badly, but certainly not how either of us expected. At least, she didn't see it coming," Chris said.

"Didn't see what coming?"

"Can I come inside?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, of course," Jonny replied, stepping aside to allow Chris to enter the room. "So what happened?"

Chris took a seat in the chair that was in the corner of the room. He took a deep breath and looked up at Jonny. "She figured it out."

Part 2

"Figured what out?" Jonny asked. He had no idea what Chris was talking about.

"Something that I've known for a while. And I always suspected it would happen, you know? I think it was just inevitable."

"What was?" Jonny asked, sitting down in the chair beside Chris'.

"I... it's not easy to say, you know. I don't know if I'm ready to tell you."

"Then why did you come here?"

"Because I want to tell you," Chris said.

"Then just tell me. There's nothing to be afraid of, right?"

"No, I know. It's just... isn't it hard to tell someone how you feel?"

"Yeah, it is," Jonny replied, looking at his friend. "Especially if you love them."

Part 3

"I thought you didn't know already," Chris said.

"Okay... now you've lost me."

"You said... but you weren't talking about me, were you?"

"I was just talking about people in general," Jonny lied.

"I wasn't," Chris muttered.

"Why don't you just tell me what happened on your date? Maybe it'll help."

"Okay," Chris said. "Remember that girl who we met a few weeks ago at that party? Marie?"

"Yeah. She was smokin'."

"Well, I went out with her. And yeah, she's a total babe. She's really nice, too, but there was no real connection between us. And... I thought I knew why."

"Why?" Jonny asked.

"She told me..." Chris started, taking another deep breath. "Well, it appeared that every story I told had something to do with you. Even when she asked me about other girls I thought were attractive."

"She asked you about other girls?" Jonny asked, and Chris nodded.

"And I managed to talk about you," Chris said, looking up at Jonny. "Do you see where this is going?"

Part 4

Jonny and Chris had been sitting in silence for a few minutes. Jonny was thinking as hard as he could, and Chris was watching him worriedly.

"...Oh," Jonny finally said.

"Oh?"

"Well, that's a relief!" Chris looked at him with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"It's good to know the feeling is mutual."

"Mutual?" Chris asked, his heart beating faster. "You mean, you..."

"Think I'd look fantastic as a girl?" Jonny finished. "Yeah. And I'm glad you think so, too." Chris' face fell.

"That's not what I meant," he said. "Jonny, I'm in love with you."

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it," Jonny grinned.

"Oh, you're tricky! Wait, does that mean that you really do love me, too?"

"Yes."

"Good," Chris smiled. "Are we gonna do anything about it?"

"Well... we have this nice hotel room all to ourselves. We could do a lot about it."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 7

Yesterday

Chris sat down in the chair beside Jonny's bed.

Jonny was still restrained.

He was also still sedated.

Chris reached over and gently ran a hand through Jonny's hair.

It was starting to grow back now and it was very soft.

The hospital had shaved his head in the beginning because Jonny would yank it out in large clumps.

Chris laid his head on Jonny's chest.

He could hear his heartbeat and feel his slow, even breathing.

Jonny seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

Chris hoped his mind was getting some rest at last.

He raised his head and studied Jonny's face.

There was a large bruise on one side.

He had gotten it during the scuffle with the nurses.

Chris ran his fingers across Jonny's mouth.

His lips were still as smooth and soft as Chris remembered.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered to Jonny.

"I would do anything....anything....if you would just come back to me," Chris said.

The door to Jonny's room opened.

The doctor came in.

"Any change?" he asked.

"No, he is still sleeping," Chris said.

"It's probably best for him right now," the doctor said.

"What do you think he will be like when he wakes up?" Chris asked.

"There is no way to tell," the doctor answered, "The human mind is a strange thing. He may be better...but he may be worse."

"Worse?" Chris asked, "What could be worse?"

"He may have regressed completely and not be able to feed himself or even speak," the doctor said.

"Oh no...." Chris said, feeling tears begin to sting his eyes.

"You should go home," the doctor told him.

"I want to stay," Chris said.

"I know. But it is best that you are not here when he wakes up."

"I don't want to leave him like this....all alone..."

"We will let you know when he wakes up," the doctor said.

"Okay," Chris said.

He walked to the bed and kissed Jonny on the cheek.

"I love you," he said, into his ear.

Secret's, Lies & Lust V

"Chris, what happened to you?" Will said, staring at the man who was the shadow of what he once was.

"Nothing!" Chris replied, pushing Will out of the way and entering his house.

"Are you drunk?" Will asked, rolling his eyes.

"No I'm not!" Chris exclaimed, falling onto the sofa.

"Look, man, why are you back?" Will asked, putting the kettle on.

"I'm back because I've got a family, I can't lose them!" Chris said, a tear falling down his face.

"Don't cry, man, they are fine!" Will said, putting his hand on Chris' shoulder.

"What about that Marcus guy, is he all sexing up my wife?" said Chris, shaking his head sarcastically.

"I think they broke up!" Will said, biting his lip.

"Well she'll be grabbing some guy I bet, the stupid whore!" Chris replied, reaching for the cup of coffee that Will had put beside him.

"And you can adopt Moses aswell, if you want!" Gwyneth said, excitedly.

"Yes, of course I will, but we arn't moving a little too quickly are we?" Guy asked, smiling, not believing his luck.

"Tommorow might be our last day! We never know how long we have left, so let's live life to the full and lets get married!" Gwyneth said, clapping her hands and bouncing up and down like a little girl.

"Married! Wow, yeah, I guess!" said Guy, uneasily.

"Great, I'll try and book it today! We've got so much work today!" Gwyneth said, grabbing Guy by the hand and taking him upstairs.

"So...how are the kids?" Chris said, calming down.

"They are fine, I babysat them last night!" Will said, smiling and drinking his coffee.

Chris stood up.

"I want to see them!" he said, walking to the kitchen and putting his cup down, grabbing his coat and walking towards the front door.

"Woah, woah, woah! You've just got here" Will said, trying to stall him.

"Stop acting like you've got something to hide, look, you've told me that Gwyneth's not with anyone, well, I'll try to get back with her!" Chris said, zipping up his coat.

"What about Jonny?" Will said, one last attempt to get Chris to stay where he was.

"Jonny who?" Chris said, grinning, opening the front door and slamming the door behind him.

Secret's, Lies & Lust VI

"So...this beautiful white dress, this beautiful church, and this beautiful little bridesmade, the beautiful Apple!" Gwyneth said, stroking her daughters hair.

"Yeah, it's all great, and what day is this all going to happen on?" Guy asked, feeling his stubble and thinking of having a shave.

"Let me just ring the church!" Gwyneth said, searching for the number, grabbing the phone and calling. "Yes, hello, this is Gwyneth Paltrow here! You know, the actress, yes, I'd like to get married to Mr Guy Berryman as soon as possible! What? Next week, that will be brilliant! Thank you! Thank you!" she put the phone down.

"So...next week!" Guy said, trying to raise a smile.

"Oh my god, Guy! This is going to be the best night of our lifes, now your job is to do the guest list, I'll just be in town picking out the dress, seeya!" Gwyneth said, rushing down the stairs and out of the front door.

"Wait Gwyneth, what about the kids?" Guy shouted. As the front door slammed shut, guy sighed and began to talk to Apple. "You alright then, Apple? It looks like I'm going to be your new daddy!"

"Chris! Chris, don't you want something to eat?" Will said, following Chris out the door.

"No, I don't William, thank you very much, I just want to see my family!" Chris said, grinning and continuing to walk down the street.

"Well...what if I told you that she was seeing someone?" Will said, picking up the pace to keep up with Chris.

"Haha...like who, Guy?" Chris laughed, "Look, listen man, I know you fancy her but she is mine and I love her!"

"You just called her a whore a few minutes ago!" Will said, his voice becoming more stern.

"For god sake, Will, I'm getting back with her and that's final!" Chris signalled for a Taxi, it stopped and he got in. "Bye!" He said as he closed the car door, leaving Will on the steet.

Chapter 8

Yesterday

"Why hasn't he woken up yet?" Chris asked the doctor.

"We aren't really sure," he answered, "We have done a variety of tests and his brain activity is normal."

"It has been three days," Chris said.

"Yes,I know. We finally had to start feeding him through a tube."

Chris looked at Jonny lying so completely still.

"Is that what all these machines are?" Chris asked.

"Yes, feeding tubes, saline IV so that he doesn't get dehydrated, small amount of antibiotics in another IV and of course, a catheter."

"He isn't going to......to die... is he?" Chris asked.

"I can't promise you anything," the doctor answered, "But his body is strong. He shouldn't die physically. But all kinds of unforeseen complications can arise."

Chris sat by Jonny's bed day and night.

He read to him.

He read him the details of soccer matches.

He read to him the science fiction books he loved.

He read until he was hoarse and he almost lost his voice.

He read to him the lyrics of songs that he was working on.

Sometimes he hummed little parts of melodies.

It was three a.m. and Chris was playing Jonny a little melody on the acoustic guitar.

"I bet Will hates that one," Jonny said.

Chris dropped the guitar.

"Jonny.........did you really speak....or am I just hearing things?" Chris asked.

"You look awful," Jonny said, "What happened to you?'

"Do you know who I am?" Chris asked.

Jonny looked at him strangely.

"Of course,I know who you are," he said, "You are the biggest pain in the butt I know."

"Yes...Yes," Chris said, impatiently, "What's my name?"

"Chris," Jonny answered, with a wince as if it hurt to say the word, "Your name is Chris."

"So you do remember me?" Chris said.

Jonny smiled slowly.

"How could I forget you?" he said, with his eyes glowing.

"I love you." Chris said, crying.

"Why are you crying?" Jonny asked, "You are always doing that."

Chris cried harder.

"I love you, too," Jonny said.

Several nurses and doctors came hurrying into the room.

They pushed Chris out of the way.

"We will check him out," the doctor said.

Chapter 9

Yesterday

"He remembers everything," the doctor told Chris.

"That's good, right?

"Yes and no."

"Can I take him home?"

"No," the doctor said, "We still have many weeks or maybe even months of therapy. He needs to stay here."

"Okay," Chris said.

"And it might be a good idea if you didn't visit him for awhile," the doctor said.

"Not visit him? But he's......he's my....he's my best friend," Chris said.

"I know. But he needs to be treated very carefully right now. We don't want him to regress."

"No," Chris said, quietly, "Certainly not."

"We will explain everything to him about why you aren't here," the doctor told him.

"I can't even tell him good-bye?" Chris asked.

"It's probably best if you don't."

Chris sat in his apartment hoping that the hospital would call with news about Jonny.

They didn't.

He waited and he waited.

He was desperate to know if Jonny was better or worse.

One day he called the hospital.

"He was released last week," the nurse told him.

"What?" Chris couldn't believe it.

"Why wasn't I informed?' he asked.

But the nurse didn't know anything.

Chris hung up the phone.

"Where would Jonny have gone?" he racked his brain.

Then an idea came to him.

He grabbed his jacket and his keys and ran out the door.

Chapter 10

Yesterday

Chris saw him right away.

He was sitting on the porch of the house.

"Jonny?" he asked, "Are you okay?"

Jonny looked up at him.

"Hello,Chris," he said, "I am fine."

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked, sitting down beside him.

"I thought I would come back to this place to see how it felt. To see if I could handle it."

"And?"

Jonny looked around at the house.

"I could," he said, "It was very hard and I forced myself to remember all that happened that night. But I did and I am okay."

"That's great," Chris said.

There was silence for a few moments.

"How could you do it?" Jonny asked.

Chris felt his entire body shake at the pain in Jonny's voice.

"I don't know," Chris said.

"Wasn't I good enough for you?" Jonny asked.

Chris wished he could disappear.

"Possibly you were too good for me," Chris answered.

"I loved you," Jonny said, "I would have done anything for you."

Chris looked away.

He didn't want Jonny to see him cry.

"What about now?" Chris asked.

"I still love you, unfortunately," Jonny said, "I am afraid I just don't like you very much."

Chris nodded.

"I don't like myself very much either," he said.

"That's not news," Jonny said, sarcastically.

They both laughed.

"Come home with and let me take care of you," Chris said.

Jonny looked at him and smiled.

"Eventually," he said, "Just not right now."

The End

Finding my Sunshine (Part 5)

Carla's PoV

It's just lunch, I told myself. Only lunch. I continued to search through my dresser. I haven't gone out for lunch with a couple friends since my first year in college, with Chris and Jonny. I finally pulled out a plain white T-shirt and a black mini skirt. After I put them on I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, for probally the third time. Then I heard a knock at the door. I took my comb with me and continued as I went to answer the door.

"Hey," It was Jonny standing in my doorway. His green eyes shimmered in the afternnon sunlight that drowned into my room.

"Hey," I lay my comb down on my dresser.

"Guy invited me to have lunch with him, you and Will," he paused, "and I was wondering if you needed a ride there."

"Oh Jonny, your so sweet." I store into his eyes. "That would be great. I'll just go get my purse." I grabbed my purse off my hotel room dresser and while doing so I knocked my pile of papers onto the floor, along with the framed picture of me, Chris, and Jonny in College. I quickly pulled myself to the ground and started pick them all up.

"Here let me help you," Jonny bent down and helped me pick up my papers off the floor. He picked up the photograph inside the old wooden frame. "Is this you, me and Chris, years back?"

I sighed. "Yes," I choked out. "It was the last time I saw you, until now. It really means a lot to me, infact, it almost never leaves my sight." Jonny smiled at me as he picked up a stack of papers.

"What are these?" He smirked at me as he showed me my stack of love notes.

"Oh those are nothing, really nothing at all!" I snatched them from his hand. There was more than just love notes; there was notes me and Chris passed in class, ones me and Jonny passed in class, love letters written to me and copies of love letters that I wrote. He picked up the last piece of paper on the ground and read it.

Dear Carla,

At this moment, I am thinking of your lips, your eyes, your features and your figure; your warmth as I hold you; the smell of your hair as we kiss -- all the things that excite me when I look at you and am near you.

I am thinking of them, and reflecting how little they mean when I also think of you, Carla -- the inner you. The soul I have come to know and cherish, for your kindness with people, your gentle manners, and the way you strive to be a better person every day. This is what I love. The you that I know lasts forever, and I intend to love you forever.

I love you so much for all that you do and all that you really are. Your the sunshine in my eyes, and the stars above me. I couldn't ask for anymore than being with you.

Love always and forever,

Jonny

"You kept this?" He asked me, "For all of these years?"

"Jonny," I started, "it is the apsolute sweetest thing anyone has ever, in my entire life, written to me and I don't think anyone will ever write anything more sweet, beautiful, or more romantic." Jonny turned bright red all over.

"Do you really think that?" He asked as we got up from the floor and placed the pile of papers on my bed.

He approached me closer and closer, he didn't look me in the eyes until our noses were practicly touching. "Really," I said gently. I slowly shut my eyes and he kissed me, but his lips barely touched mine. I opened my eyes again and I wrapped my arms around him and lay my head on his chest and smiled. My head then rose from his chest and he pulled me closer until he couldn't any longer. I closed my eyes and our lips pressed against eachother until we started to deeply share our tounges. I felt so much at once that my heart started to race and I started to sweat. I enjoyed every single second of it.

Secret's, Lies & Lust VII

There was a knock at the door. Guy walked down stairs. "Alright, I'll be there in a second!" he shouted as he stepped onto the last step.

"It's only me Gwyneth!" Chris shouted.

Guy stood still, taking in the prospect of what Chris might do if he opened the door. Guy took a deep breath and approached the front door, looking through the eyehole to distinguishe if the person was, indeed, Chris. His fears were answered, it was him, he already knew it was but he just wanted to double check. Guy opened the door.

"Hey Gwyn...what Guy! Hey, Guy, what are you doing here? You here with the kids or something?" Chris said.

"Uhh, yeah, I am, Chris, why are you here?" Guy asked, slowly.

"I'm here to make up with Gwyneth! Where is she?" Chris asked, looking around.

"She's out!" Guy snapped.

"Alright, alright, keep your hair on!" Chris laughed. He was holding a bunch of flowers.

"I thought you were living in the US now!" Guy said, gritting his teeth.

"I hate the US! I hate being on my own!" Chris said, taking a seat. Jonny followed him to sit down next to him. "It's funny, having to knock on the doorr to get into my own house!"

"Well it's not your house anymore, is it?" Guy said, shaking his head.

"It soon will be!" Chris said, grinning and re-arranging the suit he was wearing.

"Well, what about Jonny?" Guy asked, standing up.

"As I told Will, Jonny who?" Chris laughed.

"Will? You've seen Will!" Guy said, biting his lip.

"Yes, I have!" Chris said, winking. "Anyway, so, are you sure that Gwynnie is finished with this Marcus guy?"

"Yeah...I'm sure!" Guy said sarcastically.

"I was talking to Will about it all, I'm pretty sure that he wants to be with Gwyn, I told him that he's got as much chance as you!" Chris chuckled. Guy shook his head.

"So...what the hell is Gwyneth doing in town? She didn't pick up her mobile!" Chris said.

"Her mobile? Yeah, she lost that!" Guy replied.

"So...what is she doing in town?" Chris asked, turning towards Guy.

"She's picking out a wedding dress!"

Finding my Sunshine (Part 6)

Guy's PoV

Me and Will sat down at the table, waiting impatiently for Jonny and Carla. I guess Carla had a thing for being late for, well everything. "Maybe they decided to walk." Will stated.

"It's too far of a walk to do that," I sighed and looked back at Will's watch. They were only five minutes late, but I worried anyways. Minutes passed silently until they reached being ten minutes late.

"Sorry we're late," Carla swung into the seat next to me.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna go light a cig'." Jonny headed outside and Carla watched his every step. She was in love with him.

"I guess I will too." Will got up from his seat and followed Jonny out the door of the restaraunt. Perfect.

Carla was just inches away from me. I couldn't help but run my fingers down the side of her waist. She giggled but she pushed my hand away. So I did it again but I started higher, at her chest, and continued to run my fingers down her body. "Guy," she giggled. "no." She pushed my hands away. She still smiled but she looked away from me afterwards because she didn't want me to know she enjoyed it. So I did it one last time when she wasn't facing me, and she continued to giggle. This time she grabbed my hand, "Guy, really. I don't want to get in trouble." but she was still smiling.

"By who?" I asked, countinuing to run my fingers through her, I was giggling too.

She didn't answer, but I continued to run my hand on her body. It felt too good to just stop She grabbed my hand, but she slowly let go of it. I could feel her warmth and gentleness in her palm. "Guy, please," she begged. "I don't- I don't want to do this to you."

"Do what to me?" I asked her. "All I want to do is be with you."

"Guy, I'm not a free woman anymore." Her beautiful brown eyes looked into mine. "I'm in love with someone. Only one someone, and he's the world to me."

"I'm in love with you, and I can't change that." I paused "I need you."

"I'm sorry, Guy." She said. "I really am." I could here her voice start to crack and her eyes start to water. Oh my god, I was about to make the girl of my dreams cry.

I wrapped my arms around her. "Please don't cry, I can't watch you cry." It was to late; I could feel her tears on my chest. I saw the front door and Jonny ammedietly approached me.

"What happened?" He asked as he took her from my arms. Both him and Will looked up at me for an answer.

"My cat died," She lied in the midst of her tears. She lied. For me.

"That's terrible," Jonny told Carla as he held her in his arms. "Why don't we go back to your hotel room and settle down."

Chapter 1

Blown Away

"Did you get it?" Will asked.

"Yeah," Guy said breathlessly, "Where are the others?

"They aren't here." Will told him, "Something about an interview for a magazine."

"Good," Guy said, sitting down on the sofa.

"Let's not do it here," Will told him, "Let's do it upstairs, in case they come in."

"Let's just go to my apartment. It isn't that far away," Guy said, nervously.

"It will only take a second," Will said, "Then we can work on this new material."

"Okay," Guy said, following Will up the stairs.

"Lock that door," Guy told Will, as he sat down at the table.

Will locked the door and hurried over to the table.

Guy took a small plastic bag from his jacket pocket.

"So that's it, huh?" Will asked.

"Yes," Guy said, holding it up to the light and smiling.

"Doesn't look like much," Will said.

"That's a thousand dollars, right there," Guy said, dangling the bag back and forth.

"I hope it is worth it," Will said, rubbing his hands together.

"Oh, believe me," Guy said, smiling,"It is worth it."

He laid the bag on the table.

"Show me how to do it," Will said.

"Patience, William, patience," Guy said, as he was taking off his jacket.

Will waited as Guy took various other things from his jacket.

He was watching Guy set up the table.

"How did you learn this?" Will asked.

"It's easy," Guy said, shrugging his shoulders, "One time is all it takes."

"Okay," he told Will," We are ready. This is what you do."

Will watched carefully as Guy demonstrated the proper way to breathe, inhaling and exhaling at just the right time.

He watched as a look of serenity passed across Guy's face.

"I'm ready," he said, "Let me try."

Will was anxious to achieve that same feeling of serenity.

"Okay," Guy said, "Remember, slowly at first."

Will followed the instructions.

He sat there for several moments waiting for the rush.

"It's not happening," he complained to Guy.

"SShh," Guy said, leaning back in his chair and smiling, "It will. Just give it a moment."

Then Will felt it.

"Ah yes," he said, "You were right. This is fantastic."

Chapter 2

Blown Away

"How long does it last?" Will asked, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair.

"Longer at first," Guy said.

"Chris would have kittens if he knew about this," Will said.

"I still think we need to slip him some," Guy said, "The dude could use some relaxation."

"Nah," Will said, "He wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't obsessing about something."

"Yeah, you are right about that," Guy said.

"What about Jonny?" Will asked, "Do you think he would be interested?'

Guy shrugged.

"I don't know. He is pretty relaxed already."

"This is true," Will said, " Anyway, this is my only time to do it."

"Yeah sure," Guy said.

"Really. I just need it to get through these sessions for the new album. Chris is being impossible."

"Ah huh," Guy said, closing his eyes.

"I feel kind of strange," Will said.

"That's normal," Guy said, "Just go with it. Don't fight it."

"Okay," Will said, closing his eyes and laying his head on the table.

"That's it," Guy said, "Just let your mind do it's own thing."

Guy got up from the table and went to lie on the sofa.

"I think I'll take a little nap," he said.

"I think that sounds like a good idea," Will said.

"Here," Guy told him, "There's room on the sofa."

Will stood up and staggered over to the sofa.

Guy looked up at him.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked.

"Fantastic," Will said, slowly stretching out all the syllables of the word.

Guy laughed hysterically at him.

"Will Champion," he said, "I never thought I would see the day."

"Shut up and move your ass over," Will said, pushing Guy against the back of the sofa.

"Aren't you glad I talked you into this?' Guy asked.

"It's just one time," Will said, "Don't get all excited."

"We will see," Guy said.

"I don't plan to become like you," Will said.

"No one ever does," Guy told him.

"Screw you," Will said.

"Wipe your nose," Guy told him, "It's bleeding."

Chapter 3

Blown Away

"Will.....Will...." Guy was shaking him.

"What?' he asked, angrily.

"Get up......The others are back and you are lying on my arm."

"Oh shit," Will said, trying to sit up.

"They just got back. I heard them downstairs," Guy explained.

Will tried to sit up.

"I don't seem to have control over myself," he said.

The words came out of his mouth but it sounded as if they came from a stranger.

"That's just the side effect of being totally relaxed," Guy said.

"It's sorta like being drunk," Will told him, watching his own hand movements as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

Guy got up.

"We better unlock that door," Will said, "Or they will be suspicious."

Guy walked over and unlocked the door just as he heard Chris and Jonny starting to walk up the stairs.

"Pull yourself together," Guy hissed at Will.

Will's eyes were wide and glassy as he nodded at Guy.

".......that was the silliest question," Chris was saying as he and Jonny walked into the room.

Chris stood in the room with his hands on his hips and looked around.

"What's going on in here?" he asked.

"Nothing," Guy said, "We were just taking a little nap while we were waiting for you to get back."

Chris looked from Guy to Will and back again.

"Will,you don't look too good," Chris said.

"I'm fine," Will said, sitting back on the couch and smiling.

Chris knew something was going on but he wasn't sure what it was.

"Well, if you have had your little nap," he said, "Can we do some work now?"

"Sure. whatever, you say," Will said, giggling a little.

Chris turned and went back downstairs followed by Jonny.

"Shit, Will," Guy said, quietly, "Could you be a little more discreet?"

"What?" Will asked.

"Don't act so damn weird," Guy said, "Or Chris will figure it out."

"Was I acting weird?" Will asked.

Guy just shook his head.

"Next time we do it somewhere else," he said, picking up his jacket and walking toward the door.

"I told you this was the only time," Will called after him.

Guy stood in the doorway and looked at him.

"You still believe that?" he asked.

"No," Will answered, "Not anymore."

Chapter 4

Blown Away

They worked all the next day on new songs.

Chris was a tyrant.

Jonny hung on his every word.

Guy was relaxed.

Will was a bundle of nerves.

Pretty much business as usual.

When they finally broke for lunch Will hurried over to Guy.

Guy knew what he wanted by the look in his eyes.

"It's at my place," he told him.

"Then let's go there," Will said, jittering around.

"We will be back later," Guy told Chris.

At Guy's apartment they quickly shared a hit.

Guy laid back on the couch and breathed deeply.

Will stretched out on the floor.

"That helps alot," he told Guy.

Guy didn't say anything, so Will crawled over to him.

"Thanks," he said

"No problem," Guy said, "I can afford it."

"We are almost finished with this bit of recording," Will said.

"Yeah, sometimes being in the studio sucks and you just want to get back on the road," Guy admitted.

"How long have you been doing this?" Will asked.

Guy shrugged.

"Off and on for a few years," he said.

"You don't get hooked?" Will asked.

"Apparently the only thing I can get hooked on is nicotine," Guy said, turning his head to look at Will.

"If you aren't hooked, why do you keep doing it?"

"Because it makes me feel good, and few things make me feel good anymore."

Will looked at Guy for a long few minutes.

"There are a few things that make me feel good," he said.

"Like what?" Guy asked.

"Like watching a good soccer match....or..."

"Or what?" Guy asked.

"Or watching you," Will admitted.

Guy turned his face away from Will.

"Watching me? What do you mean?" He asked.

"You are very handsome," Will said.

"It's the drugs talking," Guy told him.

"Yes, it is," Will said, "but they are saying what I am feeling."

Chapter 5

Blown Away

Guy sat up.

"You are attracted to me?" he asked.

Will blushed.

"Yes," he said, "I always have been a little bit. We always shared such close quarters it seemed inevitable."

Guy looked at his hands.

"I'm not like that," he said.

"Neither am I," Will said, "I have never looked at another guy like that."

"You will regret this once the drug wears off," Guy said.

"Perhaps," Will said, "But right now I am not thinking that far ahead. Right now, I am just thinking how soft your lips look."

Guy leaned forward and let Will move in for the kiss.

They kissed briefly.

"Well?" Will asked.

"I like it," Guy said.

"Kissing is kissing, I guess," Will said, "Whether it is a guy or a girl."

"So, are you coming up here or am I going down there?" Guy asked.

Will motioned for Guy to join him on the floor.

Soon they were lying with their arms around one another and kissing deeply.

"Guy?"

"Yes?"

"I want to do more than kiss," Will said.

"Okay," Guy said, "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I don't know what to do next." Will said.

"I don't either," Guy told him, "I haven't done this before either. I suppose you just do what you do with a girl."

Will sat up and took his shirt off.

Guy did the same.

Will kissed along his neck and down his throat.

"Is this what you do with a girl?" Guy asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Lucky girl," Guy said.

Two hours later, Will woke up on the floor of Guy's apartment.

The drugs had worn off completely.

He was covered with a blanket and there was a note pinned to the blanket in Guy's handwriting.

Will sat up to read the note.

"Thanks for the great sex. Be back later."

"Sex? Oh no......" Will checked under the blanket.

He was completely naked.

"Good God," he said aloud, "Just what did I do?"

Chapter 6

Blown Away

Will couldn't look at Guy.

He didn't even talk to him for three days.

He tried as hard as he could to remember exactly what happened in Guy's apartment.

He remembered the kissing, which he had to admit had really been nice.

But that was all he remembered.

Still he had woken up with no clothes on.

Finally, Guy approached him.

"What's up?" Will asked, trying to appear nonchalant.

"You haven't been around.....you know...looking for anything," Guy said.

"I think I am better," Will said.

"That's good," Guy said.

"I just needed something to get me over the rough spots."

"Okay," Guy said, "Glad to know that you are better."

Guy stood up to walk away.

"Guy?"

"Hmmm?"

Will hesitated. He didn't quiet no how to ask the question.

"When we were in your apartment the other day......"

"Yeah..."

"What happened?'

"What happened?" Guy asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well,I woke up with this note and..."

Guy burst out laughing.

"Relax," he said, "The note was a joke."

"Oh,"Will said.

"We did a bit of kissing and you fell asleep," Guy told him.

Will breathed a sigh of relief.

"I undressed you so you would be more comfortable," Guy said.

"Thanks," Will said.

"It was my pleasure," Guy said, with a sly little smile.

Will breathed a sigh of relief.

He hadn't done something to regret after all.

Yet, during the sessions that day he couldn't keep his mind off Guy.

And the way it felt to kiss him.

He looked over at Guy and saw Guy give him a little wink back.

"Hmmm," he thought to himself, "Maybe it wasn't just the drugs."

The End

Going through stuff on my computer.

I found this one.

Mostly sex and sweetness.

Read if you want.

Chapter 1

The Anniversary

"Guess who?" Fab said, sneaking up behind Guy and putting his hands over his eyes.

"Brad Pitt," Guy said.

"Try again."

"Angelina Jolie?" Guy asked.

"You wish," Fab said, placing little warm kisses all along the back of Guy's neck.

"Oh, I know," Guy said, "Lassie."

"The dog?" Fab asked.

"Yeah," Guy said, laughing.

Fab ran his hands up the back of Guy's shirt as he kissed on his ear.

"Oh God...." Guy said, closing his eyes.

"That's a much better guess," Fab murmured, kissing his way across Guy's throat.

Guy leaned his head back and took a deep breath.

Fab's hands found the buttons on Guy's shirt.

"Where are the kids?" Fab asked.

"They are at a play date." Guy said.

"For how long?" Fab asked, kissing along Guy's collarbone.

"Two more hours," Guy answered.

"Well ,that's lots of time," Fab said.

"Yes," Guy answered, breathlessly.

"Come with me," Fab said, taking Guy by the hand.

Guy followed Fab down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Let's take a shower," Fab said, shrugging out of his shirt.

Guy smiled and reached in to turn the water on.

When he turned back, Fab was already undressed.

"Let me help you," he told Guy.

He stood behind him and slid his hands down Guy's chest and stomach until he reached the top of his jeans.

Fab slowly unbuttoned them while he sucked on Guy's neck.

"Oh fuck," Guy said, breathing deeper by the second.

His jeans fell to the floor followed by his Calvin Klein underwear.

Guy turned around and grabbed Fab, thrusting his tongue deep into his mouth and causing Fab to moan.

"You are so fucking sexy," he whispered.

"I love it when you talk like that," Fab said.

Guy stepped back and opened the shower door.

Water and steam cascaded out.

Fab followed him into the swirling mass.

"I can't believe I want you more now than when we first met," Fab whispered.

"Yeah?" Guy said, "Why don't you try and prove it?"

Fab pushed him gently against the wall.

"Is that a challenge, Mr. Berryman?" he asked.

"I believe it is, Mr. Moretti."

Fab smiled and pushed himself hard against Guy.

Guy's moans of pleasure were heard over the sound of the shower.

Chapter 2

The Anniversary

"I have something for you," Fab told Guy as they lay across their bed.

"You already gave me something," Guy said.

"Your mind is in the gutter," Fab said, tousling his hair.

"Well, you do tend to inspire those thoughts, you know," Guy said.

Fab sat up.

"No," he said, "I have a real present for you."

"Yeah?" Guy said with genuine surprise.

"Yeah," Fab said, getting up, "If I can just find where I left my clothes."

He was walking around the room and the bathroom, naked.

"Ah ha," he came back from the bathroom, with something in his hand.

"Here," he said, handing Guy some pieces of paper.

"Airline tickets?" Guy asked.

"Yeah," Fab said, sitting back down on the bed and rubbing Guy's back.

"Why?" Guy asked.

"Well, I thought it could be sort of like a honeymoon," he said, "For our anniversary."

"That's so thoughtful," Guy said.

Fab put his arms around Guy.

"I love you very much," he said, "And I wanted to do something special for you."

"This may sound ridiculous," Guy said, "But you do something special for me every day."

"So you don't want the trip?" Fan asked, jokingly.

"Oh, no.." Guy said, "I want this trip too."

"Did you even look at where we are going?" Fab asked.

Guy blushed.

"No," he said, "I was just too excited."

He looked at the ticket and then he looked at Fab.

"You are such a romantic," he said.

"Don't let it get around," Fab said.

"Did you get the same hotel room, too?" Guy asked.

Fab smiled.

"Yes," he said, "I did."

"The place where we first got together," Guy said.

"The place where we first kissed," Fab said.

"Bring the same clothes," Guy said, "And this time I am going to rip them off you."

Chapter 3

The Anniversary

"I forgot how hot it was here," Guy said, "Even at night."

"Let's go for a swim," Fab said.

"Okay," Guy said, "Let me get my swimming trunks and we can go to the pool."

"That's not what I meant," Fab said.

"No?" Guy asked.

"Let's go out to the lake again and go skinny dipping." Fab said, smiling and winking at Guy.

"How perfectly slutty of you," Guy said, "I like it."

"I'll get a blanket," Fab said, "And some towels. You go rent a car."

"This is the same spot, isn't it?" Guy asked.

"I think so," Fab told him, "Although it looks different at night."

They carried their blanket and towels down to the water's edge.

Guy shed his clothes in no time and walked out into the water.

"It's heavenly," he told Fab, "So cool and refreshing."

Fab watched Guy's perfect naked form moving in the moonlight.

The reflection of the water was glinting off the silver cross necklace that he always wore.

"Come on in," Guy said, sinking all the way down into the water.

Fab left his clothes in a pile beside Guy's.

Guy watched him walking slowly and gracefully through the shallow water.

Then he slid down into the gentle waves and glided toward Guy.

Guy's arms went around Fab's neck and they tread water together.

"This was a good idea," Guy said.

"I remember how gorgeous you looked that first day we were here with Jonny and Will," Fab said.

"I remember how disappointed I was when they came walking up and interrupted you," Guy told him.

Fab smiled.

"I had no idea that I would fall in love with you," he said.

"No?" Guy looked at him in surprise.

"I just thought that we might have a little fun together," Fab admitted.

"I don't think I thought about it much," Guy confessed, "I just knew that I wanted to be with you."

"Did you ever think it was weird?" Fab asked.

"No," Guy said, "I suppose I should have since I had never been involved in anything like that. But it just seemed so right that I never questioned it."

"I questioned it alot," Fab said, "But I always came back to the same answer. You were the one I wanted."

"Life is so strange, huh?" Guy said.

"How do you mean?" Fab asked, resting his head on Guy's shoulder.

"I am a Brit male, skinny-dipping in a Texas lake with the love of my life, an Italian-American male."

Fab laughed.

"I see what you mean," he said.

Chapter 4

The Anniversary

When Guy returned to the hotel from his morning jog, Fab was still in bed.

"Get up," Guy told him, slapping him on his naked rear.

"Where have you been?" Fab asked, groggily.

"Jogging around by the river," Guy said, throwing his clothes on the floor.

"You really are obsessed with that jogging stuff aren't you?"

"You should try it," Guy said, turning the shower on, "Get's your blood going."

"I can think of other ways to get my blood going," Fab said.

"I'm full of excess energy after that workout," Guy said, "Would you care to help me work it off?"

Fab raised himself on one elbow.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"Come in here and I'll show you," Guy teased.

Fab slid out of bed and walked over to Guy.

"You are wearing me out," he said, kissing him and biting his lower lip.

"I feel like a teen-ager," Guy said, laughing, "Isn't that ridiculous?"

"We are kind of old for all this sex, aren't we?" Fab joked.

"Just making up for lost time," Guy whispered.

"I love you," Fab said, looking at Guy.

"I love you," Guy said, touching his cheek.

"Then get showered and dressed and take me to lunch," he said, "I am starving."

"What should we do today?" Fab asked as they ate lunch.

"Well considering you slept most of the day away, our options appear to be limited," Guy told him.

"No way," Fab said, "This town is always alive. It is the live music capital of the world."

"I did see a flyer for an exhibit at one of the museums that looked interesting," Guy told him.

"Outstanding," Fab said, " We will start with this museum thing and go from there."

"You don't even know what the exhibit is about, " Guy told him.

"I don't care what it is about. If you are interested, I say we do it."

Guy's camera was laying on the table between them.

Fab picked it up.

"What are you doing?" Guy asked.

"I am taking a photo of you," Fab said, holding the camera to his eye.

"Why?" Guy asked.

"Because you look delicious in that white t-shirt," he said.

"Come on," Guy said, "We have to make a stop by the store. I promised Catherine we would send a postcard."

"We are leaving tomorrow," Fab told him, "We will be home before it reaches her."

"I know," Guy said, "But a promise to a five-year-old must always be kept. She will be thrilled when she gets it."

Chapter 5

The Anniversary

"Look at that," Guy said, as they stood on the balcony of their hotel room watching streaks of lightning rip through the sky.

"That is why we have no electricity," Fab told him.

"That is what makes a lovely photograph," Guy said, raising his camera to wait for the next opportunity.

Fab stood watching Guy.

He waited until Guy snapped the photo.

"There is something that I want to talk to you about," Fab told him.

"What's wrong?" Guy asked,"It sounds serious."

"Nothing is wrong," Fab said, "But it is rather serious."

"Okay," Guy said, "I'm listening."

Just then the rain started to pelt them.

"Come inside," Fab said, holding open the glass door of the balcony.

The hotel room was totally dark except for the red glare of the emergency exit sign.

Guy sat down in a chair.

Fab sat across from him on the sofa.

"Don't look so worried," Fab said.

"Tell me what it is," Guy said.

"We have been together for this many years," Fab began, "And I cannot imagine not being with you. I want us to do something to acknowledge that commitment that we have to each other, to Catherine and Matthew and to the future."

"Such as?" Guy said.

"I want us to...." Fab stumbled.

Guy smiled at his nervousness.

"Are you asking me to marry you?' he asked.

"Yes, No. I mean if we could get married, then yes....but since we can't legally...how about a ceremony of some kind?"

Guy didn't know what to say.

"I'm.....I'm.....astonished and very touched and very surprised," he finally said.

"Does that mean that you want to do it?" Fab asked.

Guy moved over to sit beside him on the sofa.

"Yes," he said, "I want to do it very much."

Fab breathed a deep breath.

"God, that was nerve racking," he said.

Guy laughed.

"Why? You had to know that I would love the idea," he told him.

"I don't know," Fab said, "It just was. I have been planning to ask you since we got here and I just couldn't think of the right time."

"You romantic fool," Guy said, kissing him.

"So now we have to plan a ceremony," Fab said.

"I say we let Chris do all the planning," Guy said.

"Why?"

"Because he will obsess about it anyway. Might as well let him fuss over it too."

The End

Secret's, Lies & Lust VIII

"A Wedding Dress? What the hell are you talking about!" Chris shouted.

"I'm sorry Chris!" Guy said. Suddenlly there was a knock on the door.

"I'll answer it!" Guy said, swiftly moving away from Chris. Guy opened the door. It was Marcus.

"Marcus, what the hell are you doing here?" Guy asked. Marcus was holding chocolates and flowers.

"I'm here for Gwyneth!" Marcus said, holding them up. Chris stood up, storming over to the door.

"I guess this is lover boy then! They havn't broken up!" Chris yelled, punching Marcus to the floor.

"Chris! What the hell did you do that for?" Guy shouted, helping Marcus up.

"He's not marrying my missus!" Chris replied, pointing at Marcus.

"Marrying your missus? Excuse me she isn't your missus anymore and I'm not marrying her!" Marcus shouted.

"Then who the hell is?" Chris shouted, turning tound.

"Me" Guy said. Chris turned back round, facing Guy.

"You?" Chris said, stunned.

"You?" Marcus said, wiping the dust from his shirt.

"Yes! Me, so, Chris, if you want to beat me up, feel free!" replied Guy, holding out his hands.

"Thank you!" Gwyneth shouted, looking back to her taxi driver as she ran up the drive, only to meet with the three men in her life.

Secret's, Lies & Lust IX

"God this is like a nightmare!" Gwyneth said, dropping her bags and staring at the three men who were stood in front of her.

"Gwyneth! I'm so glad that you are here, please tell these two idiots that you are with me!" Marcus said, holding out his bunch of flowers and box of chocolates.

"Marcus, you asked me to pay for our meal, you just don't do that sort of thing, you are a massive jerk!" Gwyneth replied, excepting the chocolates and then throwing them in his face.

"Alright, so this is what I get for trying to say sorry, beaten up by your ex-husband and chocolate's thrown in my face, well thank you very much!" Marcus said, dropping the flowers and walking off.

"Yeah you go, you bastard" Chris shouted. Gwyneth turned to Chris.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Gwyneth asked, scrunching up her face and looking her ex-husband up and down.

"I'm here to get back with you, for the kids sake!" Chris said, smiling.

"I wouldn't get back with you even if you were the last man on earth! I'm getting married, next week to the love of my life, Guy!" Gwyneth said, reaching to hold Guy's hand.

"Guy, huh? The years we spent together meant nothing, did they?" Chris said, staring at Gwyneth, holding back tears.

"Look! Let me say something!" Guy exclaimed.

"You don't get to say nothing!" Chris replied, punching Guy. Guy fell to the floor.

"Guy! Guy! Are you okay?" Gwyneth shouted, falling to the floor to help Guy. "I think he's unconscious!"

"Good! Now, Gwyneth, You are my wife!" Chris said, forcing a smile, his teeth sparkling.

"Get out of my life Chris!" Gwyneth said, not looking at her ex-husband and reaching for her mobile phone.

"I thought you lost your phone!" Chris said, staring at Gwyneth.

"I bought a new one!" Gwyneth replied, still not looking at the man. "Yes, Ambulance please!"

"Ambulance? You've got to be kidding!" Chris said, biting his lip, and rolling his eyes.

"Thank you ever so much" Gwyneth said, putting her phone away. "Look, Chris, please, just go!"

"We need to talk!" Chris said, grabbing her arm.

"I've said all I have to say now just go!" Gwyneth said, pointing away.

"Alright I go, but I'll be back!" Chris said, walking away down the drive.

Chapter 1

Small Changes

Guy was just finishing feeding Matthew his lunch when Fab came stumbling into the kitchen.

"Dada," Matthew said, pointing to him.

Fab walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and tousled his hair.

He leaned down and kissed Guy on the mouth.

"Good morning," he said, yawning.

"It's more like afternoon," Guy said, shortly.

"Is there any coffee?" Fab asked.

"There was three hours ago," Guy said, as he wiped Matthew's chin.

"What's wrong with you?"

Guy stood up and took Matthew out of his high chair.

But he didn't say anything.

"Let's change that filthy shirt," he said to Matthew and carried him off down the hall.

Fab took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and drank it all down at once.

He had just thrown the bottle into the recycling bin when Guy came back into the kitchen.

Fab leaned against the counter.

"Okay," he said, "Let's have it."

Guy was picking up the dishes from the table.

He turned to Fab and opened his mouth to say something, but didn't.

"Oh no," Fab said, "You aren't going to clam up on me like you usually do when something is wrong."

"I don't want to talk about it right now," Guy said, turning on the water in the sink.

Fab leaned over and turned the water off.

"I do want to talk about it," he said.

Guy leaned on the sink and took a deep breath.

"I don't like how things have been lately,"he said.

"What things?"

"You....staying up late...and drinking....You know the doctor said you weren't supposed to stress your body like that."

"I see," Fab said.

He sat down at the table.

"It's just that the guys will only be here for a few days and it's been great to spend time with them."

Guy sat down too.

"I know that you miss them," he said, "especially Julian and Albert, but.....I am just worried about you."

Fab traced the pattern in the table with his finger as he thought.

"I don't want you to worry," he finally said.

"It's nothing against them," Guy said, "They are my friends too."

"I know that. I'll try to do better," he said.

"That's all I want," Guy said, "That and for you to be around for the next hundred years or so."

Chapter 2

Small Changes

"Come on,Guy, come with us," Julian said.

"I can't," Guy said, "I have to help Catherine with her project for school."

"But this is our last night in town," Albert said.

"Sorry," Guy said, "Maybe next visit, huh?"

"Okay," Julian said, "We tried."

He looked from Guy to Fab and said, "We will be waiting outside."

"Be right there," Fab said.

He looked carefully at Guy for a long few minutes.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

"No," Guy said, truthfully, "Just be careful and enjoy yourself."

"Come here," Fab said, reaching out his arms and pulling Guy forward.

Guy slid his arms around Fab's neck and up into his thick dark hair as they kissed.

"Your hair is finally thick again after all that chemo," Guy said.

"Uh huh,"Fab said, hugging him tightly.

"Will you be late?" Guy asked.

"Will you be waiting for me?" Fab asked.

"Yes," Guy whispered.

"Then I won't be late," he said, smiling.

Guy looked at the clock for the third time in ten minutes.

It was past 2 am.

He didn't know whether to be worried or angry.

Suddenly, he heard the front door open.

Fab came stumbling down the hall singing.

"Ssh," Guy told him, "You'll wake the kids."

Fab jumped onto the bed with him and started trying to kiss him.

Guy pushed him away.

"You are drunk," he said.

"You are hot..."Fab said, trying to grab Guy.

"Get away from me," Guy said.

"Come on lover," Fab said, "It's been too long."

"You make me sick," Guy said.

Fab sat back on the bed.

"That's not a very nice thing to say," he said.

"You aren't being very nice right now," Guy said, angrily.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Guy just looked at him and shook his head.

"I'm sleeping in the other room tonight," he told him, grabbing his pillows and walking out.

Secret's, Lies & Lust X

"Nurse! Nurse! How is Guy doing?" Gwyneth asked, rushing up to the Nurse who had just exited the operating theatre.

"He's having an operation!" The nurse replied, smiling.

"Why, why? He's not too bad is he?" Gwyneth asked, worried.

"I can't tell you anymore! Now please wait elsewhere, you can't hang out here Mrs Berryman!" the nurse said.

"It's...It's, never mind!" Gwyneth said, grinning as the nurse walked away.

"Oi! Oi! What are you doing?" Will said, approaching Gwyneth's house where Marcus was handcuffing himself to the front door.

"Marcus, is that you?" Will asked.

"Yes it is!" Marcus said, giving Will a saracastic smile.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, do you want to get yourself arrested?" Will said, walking up to Marcus.

"I don't care! I'm in love with Gwyneth!" Marcus said, smiling.

"Gwyneth's gone to hospital, Guy's been taken there!" Will said.

"What, well I need to go and support her!" Marcus said, pulling.

"Well you need the key don't you!" Will said, rolling his eyes.

"Uh-oh, well, I kind of threw away the key!" Marcus said, gritting his teeth.

Gwyneth ignored the nurse's plea to go away from outside of the operating theatre and jumped up as a doctor exited the theatre.

"Doctor, how's Guy doing?" Gwyneth asked, crossing his fingers.

"Are you his wife?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, well, I soon will be!" Gwyneth replied, smiling.

"Well, I'm afraid it's not good, Guy has internal bleeding!"