Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Featured Replies

  • Replies 176.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

If I remember right, you started a new thread one of the times

 

I will think of something, and THANKS.

 

For 3000, and 100,000. :P

 

:hug:!

 

 

d'awwwwh :cheesy:

NORWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaay

@ Pickle: Haha, Crests just announces her posts like 'Oh look i hit 3 million

 

You can call Crests a "ONE HIT Wonder" :P - having made this record-high amount of posts, each hit ("one hit") is a "WONDER", if you can follow me. I think you can because you're both very clever people. :smart::smart:

Basically I cannot take it anymore.

 

I just stole some wine from my parents and I'm going to lay it all out on the table...

I'm about to get all soft and sensitive for this girl :\

 

Basically I cannot take it anymore.

 

I just stole some wine from my parents and I'm going to lay it all out on the table...

Carry on Jason, relationships are overrated and love doesn't exist.

Oh, fuck off! Love does exist, you retard. Take your "ooh I'm so cool and jaded" gibberish elsewhere.

Carry on Jason, relationships are overrated and love doesn't exist.

 

How do you mean?

 

Fuck it might as well have some fun?

 

Or

 

Love doesn't exist literally.

 

 

 

I'm just going to be me from now on... Not try an act like something I'm not...

 

Ok here goes nothing.

Of course love exists and it's great, sure it hurts when you get your heart broken but beig in love is a wonderful feeling.

love takes a while to find for some

i for one hate rushing into relationships

its one of the reasons i cant sleep with a random girl

well that and the fact that idk if she has an std or something

love takes a while to find for some

i for one hate rushing into relationships

its one of the reasons i cant sleep with a random girl

well that and the fact that idk if she has an std or something

 

I sometimes wish I could be one of those people who could do the whole one night stand thing, but I can't.

when you fall in love you often lose sight of the world around you

you spend every waking moment trying to please your significant other

sometimes this adds up and other times it falls just as fast as it started

I sometimes wish I could be one of those people who could do the whole one night stand thing, but I can't.

 

i cant even begin to imagine doing it

never have and i never ever will in my life

I agree, sleeping with some random girl and just leaving the next morning would feel very weird to me.

Ok from 0 to 10, 0 being fucking awful and 10 being the best conversation ever...

 

I'll give it a 6.5

 

She hung up early but she did say some good things about me. I did go way to much into how hot she is and telling her straight up...

 

I don't know....

 

Such as life....

 

I need another glass of wine

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.