✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Best u Can

Reilly, when we were landing in Hawaii, I looked out the window and saw:

Water, water, water, water, LAVA ROCK OHSHIT WE'RE GONNA HIT LAVA ROCK, wheels hit ground, runway.

Quite scary. :nod:

Lava > grass :\

Haha yes, that sounds way scarier, at least it sounds like it went according to plan, only the bit before the runway was lava.:nod:

Hi lore :surprised:

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

And yet, it's the safest way to travel, outside of walking.;) 99.999% of the time, nothing goes wrong! :laugh3:

This is true, when it comes to stats, you should be more scared of getting into a car/bus/train then an aircraft.

But I do understand how it doesn't feel safe.

Lava > grass :\

Haha yes, that sounds way scarier, at least it sounds like it went according to plan, only the bit before the runway was lava.:nod:

Hi lore :surprised:

Yeah, I was holding onto my armrests because I thought we were crashing. :|

The airport in St. Maarten (Maartin?) is crazier though, they either have to fly over a beach or barely avoid a mountain. There are videos on YouTube of it. :wacko:

Yeah, I was holding onto my armrests because I thought we were crashing. :|

The airport in St. Maarten (Maartin?) is crazier though, they either have to fly over a beach or barely avoid a mountain. There are videos on YouTube of it. :wacko:

I was actually just looking for that before on youtube when I posted but couldn't find the original video that shows how scary it is.

Yup that's the original one, the other ones I found the planes were quite a bit higher then that, I wonder if the pilot was hoping a truck wasn't driving by.

That was really low and landed on the edge of the runway, maybe they use more of the runway now since it became viral.

Crests, it's your choice but if I were you I would learn to drive. Whether or not you use a car after you get your license is another thing, but imo it's a good thing to know in case there's an emergency or you really need to get somewhere

Good morning

Hai legomaniac. :rolleyes4:

I'd go crazy without being able to drive, I hate public transportation and you get like that when you're not in the habit of using it. I live in the countryside and to use it you need to walk 2 miles from my home, and the bus only comes 3 times a day, srsly 3 buses a day?! Apparently the bus often comes late or, which is much worse, can come early. I remember that happening years ago and I was pissed off with the driver.

Everyone out here has a car, it's unthinkable to do otherwise, that bus only goes to 1 town so if you needed to go somewhere in particular you'd have to go into that town and maybe get a bus that goes back towards this direction, and you'd have to get the early bus to do all this to stand a chance of catching the evening bus back.

This is true, when it comes to stats, you should be more scared of getting into a car/bus/train then an aircraft.

But I do understand how it doesn't feel safe.

I think the fear comes from not being in any control whatsoever. I know logically it shouldn't freak me out, I have a much greater chance of something happening the 5 days each week I drive to/from work (especially in the winter), but at least when I'm driving I have a lot more control of what's going on. When on a plane you have zero control.

:o

:sick: holy poop

Frankly I think I'd be more freaked out if I was on that beach or in a car on that road.

:sick: holy poop

Frankly I think I'd be more freaked out if I was on that beach or in a car on that road.

My parents went on vacation to St. Maarten about 19 years ago, and they were in a rental car driving on that road when leaving the airport just as a plane went over them, and they had the windows open and everything. :lol: They said that everything in the car was black from debris flying in, and the hood of the car lifted up and everything. :lol:

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: