• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

Why are there jeans wrapped around my neck like a scarf. :|

I took my mother's dry erase marker the other day without knowing it. I found it later underneath the top bunk like shoved into one of the things holding it up, wat. :|

I've gone through quite a few bad landings :nod: One in particular I looked out the window and could only see grass, but apparently it was still on the runway. Turbulence is also scary, I'm fine with flying but have had quite a few scary situations on a plane.

I am terrified of flying. :|

I wasn't too keen on it either for the longest time. I've only flown a few times, and it's still not my favorite thing to do (by far). But each time gets easier. Fortunately I've never experienced any bad turbulence. My least favorite part is taking off, and then when they start to change direction as they are taking off, that makes me feel uncomfortable. Also when they adjust the power to the engines (I think that's what it is) throughout the flight, I don't like that; I think to myself, "did they really mean to do that or is there something wrong?" Plus it's just... LOUD.

And although they think they are being helpful by telling us the reason why there is a delay in taking off, sometimes I don't want to know. Really, there is no need to tell me before a trans-Atlantic flight that you just realized oops there wasn't enough fuel so you had to put some more in. That's the last thing I want to hear right before takeoff.

And although they think they are being helpful by telling us the reason why there is a delay in taking off, sometimes I don't want to know. Really, there is no need to tell me before a trans-Atlantic flight that you just realized oops there wasn't enough fuel so you had to put some more in. That's the last thing I want to hear right before takeoff.

Hahaha! I know a guy whos been flying domestic planes across Europe for years, and this has happened a few times, apparently there's no assured way of knowing how much fuel is left until you turn on the engines, and because of some restrictions you can't do that until you are ready to go mainly because its very rare.