• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

Because you use the default posts per page setting of 20 ;)

Getting close to car insurance renewal time for me, last year I had no change, will an extra years no claims push my insurance quote lower, hopefully *crosses fingers*

Edit - Just had a quote for £2279.84 from a place called "Wiser Choice"!

Edit 2 - Cheapest on compare the meercat seems to be £347, slightly cheaper than last year's £386, but as per last year I shall wait to get the documents from the insurance company so at least I have a "target" price

I'll be 17 in December but I doubt I will be able to afford a car or the fuel for it or driving lessons so I'll probably just wait another year or so.

But I really want one so I can just jump in put a CD in and go on random roadtrips :(

Learning to Drive is so expensive. A word of advise, local independent teachers are more often better than the driving schools as they need the word-of-mouth to advertise themselves.

So I left last night, headed north. But came back in the morning, decided I'm going to wait on my road trip til it cools down some. Either with a friend in September or in December. So now I gotta find a new job, start the garden, going to make Bruschetta bread and clean the house.

I have a 3 story house on the lake, I'll call that my mini vacation for the summer.