• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I'm a chemistry major it suxxx

that wouldn't be for me yo. but kudos to you because that's a difficult major.

I want to major in molecular biology, specifically in medicine. :wacky:

I officially hate gas laws btw~

I'm gonna do a double major in disability studies and C stream developmental studies.

aw that's so cool!

that wouldn't be for me yo. but kudos to you because that's a difficult major.

I want to major in molecular biology, specifically in medicine. :wacky:

I officially hate gas laws btw~

Uhhh molecular biology SUCKS. I took that class. I hated it with all my heart and soul. But cheers to you.

I'm also a biology major. I took up microbiology as my emphasis and it's so so so great.

Uhhh molecular biology SUCKS. I took that class. I hated it with all my heart and soul. But cheers to you.

I'm also a biology major. I took up microbiology as my emphasis and it's so so so great.

ajdfkldjasklf

tbh I still am not COMPLETELY SURE what I'm doing, I just know that I want to do something with biology and molecular biology sounded cool, and I talked to Natt about it and what she was doing sounded interesting, but as I'm only a sophomore I still haven't really made my mind up. I'm taking AP bio next year (I took honors bio last year) and anatomy and physiology senior year so that should give me a better idea of what interests me

ajdfkldjasklf

tbh I still am not COMPLETELY SURE what I'm doing, I just know that I want to do something with biology and molecular biology sounded cool, and I talked to Natt about it and what she was doing sounded interesting, but as I'm only a sophomore I still haven't really made my mind up. I'm taking AP bio next year (I took honors bio last year) and anatomy and physiology senior year so that should give me a better idea of what interests me

You'll figure it out. Your high school experience seems like a carbon copy of mine (I took honors bio freshman year, honors chem sophomore year, AP Bio junior year and anatomy senior year, haha) (If I remember correctly) and it turned out okay. Though I wanted to be a journalist when I came to college, which now is laughable.

tbh I still am not COMPLETELY SURE what I'm doing

This made me think of this

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing1.jpg

You'll figure it out. Your high school experience seems like a carbon copy of mine (I took honors bio freshman year, honors chem sophomore year, AP Bio junior year and anatomy senior year, haha) (If I remember correctly) and it turned out okay. Though I wanted to be a journalist when I came to college, which now is laughable.

This made me think of this

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing1.jpg

Whoa! Identical then! (Except I'm doubling up science senior year, I'll be taking anatomy & physiology with honors physics). Depending on how my electives work out I may be taking psychology and bioethics next year as well.

I can write if I have to, but I just can't write for fun. D:

Hahahaha, that made me laugh way too much. :lol:

Sounds like your high school has cool classes. Mine had that bare minimum (well, I guess we had AP and honors and stuff). We didn't have physiology or psychology or anything fancy :disappointed:

And I wasn't really interested in science anyway. I was like LOL SOME1 WILL LEIK PAY ME 4 MAI RITING

Sounds like your high school has cool classes. Mine had that bare minimum (well, I guess we had AP and honors and stuff). We didn't have physiology or psychology or anything fancy :disappointed:

And I wasn't really interested in science anyway. I was like LOL SOME1 WILL LEIK PAY ME 4 MAI RITING

Nah, my high school's poor. :awesome:

we all get this huge list of electives to pick from, but only about 15-20 of them are open since nobody signs up for anything that requires thinking. :|

:lol: Journalism is really not a good field to get into, especially now.

No, it's not. When the market crashed in October 2008, I was a freshman here, and I took it as a sign that I should do something that won't result in myself sharing a rusted out minivan with an overweight possum on the side of a highway when I get out of school.

No, it's not. When the market crashed in October 2008, I was a freshman here, and I took it as a sign that I should do something that won't result in myself sharing a rusted out minivan with an overweight possum on the side of a highway when I get out of school.

That was a smart move.

I remember when the stock market crashed (before you laugh, I have a horrible memory and to remember something that happened before high school is a rare thing). I was seriously scared, I thought there was going to be a depression. :|