• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I don't talk about my obsessions much outside the internet

neither do I but when you go to see War Horse and your friend suddenly does this:

OMG OMGOMGOMOG WHO IS THAT HANDSOME PERSON PLAYING THAT MAJOR??

That's Benedict Cumberbatch Anne :blank:

OMG HE'S SO HANDOME

I need to talk with you after this movie tumblr_lxhmcxUp0z1qer9jho6_250.gif

Omg we're trying to go to Florida next year! :dazzled: We went to DC last year and it was absolutely the most fun trip I've ever had. I think no matter where you go, the band bus is best part. :lol:

:cheesy: Are you really?! When are you guys going? Ooh, cool, we went to San Antonio last year (flat out best five days of my life).

And yes, the bus ride is always the best :lol: Last year on the way back, we had every single band member crammed into the middle section of the bus playing a giant game of spoons--there were people draped across seats and laying all over the floor on top of each other :wacky: It was so epic.

Honestly, I freak out if I don't get 100% on everything. :blank:

Since I'm antisocial, I don't have to worry about social drama. One of the many advantages of disliking social contact. :mellow:

:hug:

I don't talk about my obsessions much outside the internet

:lol: I wish I could control myself like that

If anyone does mention an obsession though, my ears prick up and I go all 'control yourself' but then sometimes I just go 'omg i love him' or something and ask them loads of questions and then they just look at me like wut and i'm like false alarm :disappointed:

Hey, don't let us be your example :P I'm actually probably the least intelligent person in my group of friends (one of my guy friends claims that physics is 'boring' and frequently spaces off in class, yet still makes a 102 for his overall grade :blank: )

I don't think you sound spoiled--you're just not used to getting 'low' grades and it's perfectly understandable that you'd feel upset. Plus, it's better that you go through this now rather than get hit with it in college where it really counts. :hug:

:thinking: Usually there's extra credit on chem, world history, and English II honors tests, but there's never any on my art or Spanish I tests, and we've had one extra credit opportunity all year in Alg II

Speaking of intelligence, I probably won't be accepted into that nerd school, since I'm 76th on the waiting list. :bomb:

It really irritates me that kids who are half as smart as I am are accepted because they live in the district, while the really intelligent kids outside of that school's district barely have a chance.

-

My Algebra I/Geometry (she teaches both for separate grades) gives a boatload of extra credit, so I think my average is somewhere in the range of 127%. :P

Granted, the school can't really change their acceptance policy without risking being sued by the district again, but I'm planning to right the president a letter complaining about how easy the entrance test is. Honestly, that math section could have been completed by a third grader. :veryangry:

:hug:

...why are you hugging me? I love being antisocial. :lol:

Speaking of intelligence, I probably won't be accepted into that nerd school, since I'm 76th on the waiting list. :bomb:

It really irritates me that kids who are half as smart as I am are accepted because they live in the district, while the really intelligent kids outside of that school's district barely have a chance.

-

My Algebra I/Geometry (she teaches both for separate grades) gives a boatload of extra credit, so I think my average is somewhere in the range of 127%. :P

Granted, the school can't really change their acceptance policy without risking being sued by the district again, but I'm planning to right the president a letter complaining about how easy the entrance test is. Honestly, that math section could have been completed by a third grader. :veryangry:

...why are you hugging me? I love being antisocial. :lol:

:( It does kinda suck, but I can see why they would do that. So if you moved into the district, you would probably get in?

Must be nice to get that much extra credit. One of my guy friends (the same one who daydreams in physics) had a 156% in Agriculture last year, but every time he took a test, his grade would drop, even though he always got 100% on them :P

hahaha same.

There are these two girls who always greet each other saying 'Coldplay' because they both love Paradise and are constantly singing it and once i asked them what there favourite album was and they kinda ignored me.

:wtf:

:( It does kinda suck, but I can see why they would do that. So if you moved into the district, you would probably get in?

Must be nice to get that much extra credit. One of my guy friends (the same one who daydreams in physics) had a 156% in Agriculture last year, but every time he took a test, his grade would drop, even though he always got 100% on them :P

:wtf:

Originally, it was 50% district students and 50% out-of-district, but now it's more around 80% district students. :angry:

evil Red Clay district people who sued the school so that students in the Red Clay district get first dibs :censored:

Well, in order to gain the district advantage, you have to provide an address within the district when you apply...in November. :blank: My mom was actually thinking about renting an apartment in the district as an art studio for a while, but my dad wouldn't let her. :blank:

...Agriculture?

*cough* i'mnotsurprisedthatthere'saclassaboutthatinkansas *cough*

Originally, it was originally 50% district students and 50% out-of-district, but now it's more around 80% district students. :angry:

evil Red Clay district people who sued the school so that students in the Red Clay district get first dibs :censored:

Well, in order to gain the district advantage, you have to provide an address within the district when you apply...in November. :blank: My mom was actually thinking about renting an apartment in the district as an art studio for a while, but my dad wouldn't let her. :blank:

...Agriculture?

*cough* i'mnotsurprisedthatthere'saclassaboutthatinkansas *cough*

Oh.

And oh. :P

You guys don't have ag? :surprised: Wat.