✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Spiderman...

::Hayley::

i didnt go to see this when it came out in the cinema...but i watched the video @ a friends house 2nite and i was actually really impressed !! i was never one for the cartoon tho :? ...but i liked the film alot.....

the nickelback song is QUITE good too 8)

DON'T ASK ME WHY BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I CRIED AT THE END!!!!!!!

AND I THINK WILLUM DEFOE (CAN'T SPELL HIS NAME) IS BRILL ...I'VE SEEN HIM IN THE THEATRE AND HE ROCKS!! ;)

i cried @ the end too...but i know it was coz in movies like this you, (well i do neway ;) ) expect the guy to get the girl, and @ the end of spiderman the girl wants the guy, but "all (he) can be to her is a friend"...:puppydogeyes: " :roll:

and i think willem (cant spell it either :shock: :? :) )is GREAT too.....he was bloody marvellous in the english patient :D

it's actually just the lead singer from Nickleback Chad Kroeger with a guy from the band Saliva and the drummer from Our Lady Peace and some othe guy I dunno.

yeah i know that :P but i call it the nickelback song anyway ;) coz if i started to explain that it was by a guy from the band Saliva and the drummer from Our Lady Peace and some othe guy I dunno..i'd even confuse myself.. :shock: :D

I figured you knew' date=' and then I was thinking why did I write that because I hate when people write stuff that comes across as Oh I know more than you but that was not my intention.[/quote']

dont worry about it...i didnt think of it like that neway :D 8)

DON'T ASK ME WHY BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I CRIED AT THE END!!!!!!!

AND I THINK WILLUM DEFOE (CAN'T SPELL HIS NAME) IS BRILL ...I'VE SEEN HIM IN THE THEATRE AND HE ROCKS!! ;)

i cried @ the end too...but i know it was coz in movies like this you, (well i do neway ;) ) expect the guy to get the girl, and @ the end of spiderman the girl wants the guy, but "all (he) can be to her is a friend"...:puppydogeyes: " :roll: :D

You're right! It's the loner-hero thing like Bruce Lee at the end of 'Way of the Dragon '(not ENTER)...but glad I wasn't the only one :sad: sniff sniff ;)

:shock:

Well it's ok, it's actually just the lead singer from Nickleback Chad Kroeger with a guy from the band Saliva and the drummer from Our Lady Peace and some othe guy I dunno.

wasnt the guy you dont know a guy from nickelback? or salive? ah nevermind i dont know.