✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The XX

deaths_friend

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure yet if I like it as much as the debut or not. But one thing for sure is that I really like it. Nothing else on it tops "Angels", but I might even like "Angels" better than any song on the debut. (on the flip side, "Try" is probably the first xx song I actually dislike) "Reunion" and "Swept Away" are also great.

Ok, I need to give in for one song... :embarrassed:

Is this one on the album?

And what is it called?

edit: just seen its name is "Tides"... sorry!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJqE-i9Lris]The xx at Chats Palace, London - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks in advance!! :kiss:

Is it strange I'm still in love with the first album? Up until now, only some (alternative) rock albums have succeeded in claiming my attention all the way from when they were released till the present. It's magical.

You're not the only one. Even after listening to Coexist, I still go back to listening to xx and find new joy in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, I was just about to come here to post that. Haha.

Am I the only one who feels that Coexist is missing something? Everything I listen to it, I feel a little unsatisfied - I want more but can't get it. Then I go and listen to XX to get what I can't get it. Lol.

Something is missing from Coexist and I hate it. :(

Is it strange I'm still in love with the first album? Up until now, only some (alternative) rock albums have succeeded in claiming my attention all the way from when they were released till the present. It's magical.

I think xx is one of the most definitive records of our country in recent times.