✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GOING TO WEMBLEY ON THE 19TH BUT NOT THE 18TH?

mc_squared

If you're going to the concert on the 19th (Saturday) but not the 18th (Friday) but will be in London on the Friday nevertheless, please post here if you are interested in meeting up.;)

If any of you are also on Facebook, please PM me with your email address, as a few of us will be discussing things on there.

It would also be helpful if you have access to a mobile/cell phone, as it makes rendezvous-ing (via text message) much easier.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do now:laugh3: He always makes me laugh at his remarks:D

Thanks! I would love to meet some of my many "followers"/"fans" in advance of the concert!!:P

As I will only be arriving late on Thursday evening myself, I won't be able to attend the "official" pre-Wembley meet-up.

That's the fun of it... I am Tracey

Ya I know..I've been hanging around on the forum for quite a while without posting anything..but I guess it's never too late!

We could maybe meet in a parc or something?...or shopping could be great :D

Ya I know..I've been hanging around on the forum for quite a while without posting anything..but I guess it's never too late!

We could maybe meet in a parc or something?...or shopping could be great :D

Did you say shopping:P I wanna go visit the Bakery while in London, I hope it's possible, also already have a list of english candy my sister wants me to find for her.:rolleyes: