✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GOING TO WEMBLEY ON THE 19TH BUT NOT THE 18TH?

mc_squared

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets all wear yellow shirts :blush:

Btw, lets exchange numbers and fbs! We have to party like it's 1999 that day :dance:

you better tell me your id number, your address and everything... even your medical records.

i'm a psycho :freak: :laugh3:

So we're all going to meet Mark on the 18th and enjoy the 'court case' as he produces his succession of 'eyewitnesses' who will swear that he's alright really, and not at all the unpleasant individual who tries to e-bully people 40 years younger than himself on here, ruins threads, is rude to non-native speakers of English, and lives in his own fantasy world???

Cool! Where we meeting?

So we're all going to meet Mark on the 18th and enjoy the 'court case' as he produces his succession of 'eyewitnesses' who will swear that he's alright really, and not at all the unpleasant individual who tries to e-bully people 40 years younger than himself on here, ruins threads, is rude to non-native speakers of English, and lives in his own fantasy world???

Cool! Where we meeting?

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

omfg, please we are not here for fighting each other. So just stop being rude and stupid here.

Btw I met Mark at 4 concerts now. I'm much younger than him, I'm a German and therefore no native speaker of English and I get along with him VERY, VERY well.

So I don't really get what's going on here. At least I'M going to have a very great time in London and will be ENJOYING the Coldplay concerts with some friends and some coldplayers like Mark.

Cool! Where we meeting?

I'll bring popcorn!

omfg, please we are not here for fighting each other. So just stop being rude and stupid here.

Btw I met Mark at 4 concerts now. I'm much younger than him, I'm a German and therefore no natice speaker of English and I get along with him VERY, VERY well.

So I don't really get what's going on here. At least I'm going to have a very great time in London and will be enjoying the Coldplay concerts with some friends and some coldplayers like Mark

You are right, we are here on this website because we love Coldplay, we love good music, and we want to enjoy both :)

I am glad you met Mark and enjoyed time him with, truly I am.

But he has been deeply unpleasant to many people on this website over the years.

Until he stops his behaviour (and he will obviously never stop), I am afraid his threads will always get replies like this. It is not only me who says this it is many people.

It is very sad, but it's true.

Btw I met Mark at 4 concerts now. I'm much younger than him, I'm a German and therefore no native speaker of English and I get along with him VERY, VERY well.

So I don't really get what's going on here. At least I'M going to have a very great time in London and will be ENJOYING the Coldplay concerts with some friends and some coldplayers like Mark.

Second That:kiss:

Can't wait, 2 weeks........... Gotta go find warmer clothes... Hmmm.. Shopping...:D Thanks Mark for all of your help concerning our trip over from America, it's been really helpful. We shall buy you a pint!

Thanks. I shall look forward to meeting you and the others. The doom crew can try as hard as they like to poop the party, but we will prevail.:smug:

3 swedish girls will be there!

Hi! We're three swedish girls and we're going to see Coldplay at Wembley, only sep 19th though. Would be great to meet some true Coldplayers there. But I wonder, do you use queue systems in your countries? I mean, do you have queue numbers? We often use that kind of system in Sweden and you should have seen us at Coldplay's last concert in Sweden. I have never seen such an amazing sight (except Coldplay live of course). We walked in slooow slow into the arena like a snake, with the first arrivals at the start, like number 1-2-3... to 300, in one line. We held the hand on the shoulder of the one that was in front of us, as we all sang oo-oo-oo-oo (Viva la vida). If we can make this system work in england too, we don't have to worry about people coming one hour before they open the doors and get better places than us. It's a very fair system since the earlier you come, the better place you'll get. And you deserve to get a good place if you've been standing in line for hours or days! Any plans of using this system?

Hi! We're three swedish girls and we're going to see Coldplay at Wembley, only sep 19th though. Would be great to meet some true Coldplayers there. But I wonder, do you use queue systems in your countries? I mean, do you have queue numbers? We often use that kind of system in Sweden and you should have seen us at Coldplay's last concert in Sweden. I have never seen such an amazing sight (except Coldplay live of course). We walked in slooow slow into the arena like a snake, with the first arrivals at the start, like number 1-2-3... to 300, in one line. We held the hand on the shoulder of the one that was in front of us, as we all sang oo-oo-oo-oo (Viva la vida). If we can make this system work in england too, we don't have to worry about people coming one hour before they open the doors and get better places than us. It's a very fair system since the earlier you come, the better place you'll get. And you deserve to get a good place if you've been standing in line for hours or days! Any plans of using this system?

It's certainly a good idea, but unworkable in the UK I'm afraid.:(