🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Yeah, I think it was ripped from the stream that took place in Simfy, the German webpage that streamed the album today.

So it's quite legal to listen to it!! i'm listening to Stop The Clocks now, not sure about the final solo, I prefer the demo solo so much better than this one.

FUCK

I HATE THIS !

I WON'T LISTEN ! :bomb: :freak:

How does that leak? Is it so hard to prevent ? :disappointed:

No, it wasn't a leak. It's a streaming page call Simfy, it's like Spotify but in Germany. It was planned like that. You can't prevent that people it's going to record it. I put the video from Noel giving the exclusive to Simfy the other day.

I think it was to avoid a leak from Japan.

Is the stream still active? Or is it over now... the rip I downloaded isn't very good quality, the sound goes all quiet on a bunch of the tracks :thumbsdown: so I'd rather rip myself a better version...

I have a good version if you want it. Someone rip a high quality version. It's still compress but it's fine.

The stream is still there but you have to live in Germany for listen it, or you have to change your proxy. This is the link:

http://www.simfy.de/artists/1336264-Noel-Gallaghers-High-Flying-Birds/albums/1298057-Noel-Gallaghers-High-Flying-Birds

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Wow! Love it!!!

News From The Website! Looks like everyone will be able to listen to it there!

NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS ALBUM PLAYBACK11.10.11To celebrate the debut release from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds http://www.NoelGallagher.com and Sour Mash Records have teamed up to bring fans a playback of the album featuring exclusive video footage taken from the making of documentary 'It's Never Too Late To Be What U Might Have Been', which features on the CD/DVD and iTunes LP.

Side One of the album will be live on the site from 5pm (UK time) Wednesday until 5pm Thursday. Side Two will be live on the site from 5pm Thursday until 5pm Friday.

The playback will take place in the website's inbox that every registered user of the site receives. The inbox is used by http://www.NoelGallagher.com and Sour Mash Records to post exclusive content for fans.

If you're not already a registered user of the site you can sign up HERE!

Side One:

Everybody's On The Run

Dream On

If I Had A Gun…

The Death Of You And Me

(I Wanna Live In A Dream In My) Record Machine

Side Two:

AKA... What A Life!

Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks

AKA... Broken Arrow

(Stranded On) The Wrong Beach

Stop The Clocks

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds eponymous debut album is released on Monday through Noel's own Sour Mash Records label. Pre-order your copy of the album now:

Official Store

iTunes

Amazon